Nazis were blamed in Austrian incest case

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

panzermahn
Associate

Nazis were blamed in Austrian incest case

Post by panzermahn »

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/fri ... 64654.html

I guess Nazis were good to be blamed for all the bad things that happen in this world, eh :shock:
sebastian
Contributor

Re: Nazis were blamed in Austrian incest case

Post by sebastian »

if it were true,then i think we would not have the europe we know today,because it affected all of the people livng in that time so everybody would be nuts??What a lame excuse
united we stand,divided we fall
panzermahn
Associate

Post by panzermahn »

Hi Sebastian

I agreed. Fritzl just gave a lame excuse on why he did such horrible things to his own children

Panzermahn
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

I think as a victim of Hitler and Nazi Germany, he should sue the German and Austrian governments for millions of euros, which they will no doubt pay. Then again, he's Catholic right? never mind.
sebastian
Contributor

Post by sebastian »

what do you mean by hes catholic?I cant see a connection there.......
sebastian
Contributor

Post by sebastian »

not over my head,more far fetched and a little paranoia maybe :D j/k ,i would never think about it that way thats for sure.And probably there will be someone with another tought about this,and thats a good thing.

Seb
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

sebastian wrote:not over my head,more far fetched and a little paranoia maybe :D j/k ,i would never think about it that way thats for sure.And probably there will be someone with another tought about this,and thats a good thing.

Seb
not paranoia, just sarcasm in making light of the con game we all know exists when it comes to the cult of victimology.
And probably there will be someone with another tought about this,and thats a good thing.
???
sebastian
Contributor

Post by sebastian »

i mean that everyone has another opinion,and it a good thing to talk and to share toughts and opinions,i never saw the connection of religion,so its good you pointed it out,and what i want to say is that there can be added some more by other individuals.