Question Concerning The Locking Of Threads.

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Robert Rojas
Supporter

Question Concerning The Locking Of Threads.

Post by Robert Rojas »

Greetings to Chairman Pipes, his august lieutenants and the community as a whole. Well folks, now and again I come across threads that have been locked with a specific explanation for the locking and an identifying acknowledgement of the officer executing the locking. Conversely, now and again, I come across threads that have NEITHER a specific explanation for the locking NOR any identifying acknowledgement of the officer executing the locking. Administratively speaking, have I missed something here? Thank you in advance for your clarification on this peculiar matter. Well, that's my initial two cents worth on this inquiry of relative importance - for now anyway. As always, I would like to bid you a copacetic day down in Baghdad-By-The-Bay.
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

We try our best to provide details, but sometimes they aren't warrented or needed. Suffice to say if a thread is locked it is generally for a series of offending posts and/or a total decline in the nature and direction of the messages related to it.