Translator

General WWII era German military discussion that doesn't fit someplace more specific.
munchener
Supporter

Translator

Post by munchener »

Christof you really need to have a word to your translator,even get your money back if you can because if you need another forum member to explain what the hell I'm saying it's time to take action,besides I'm sure the other members have other things to do besides explaining things to you. :D Munchener
Christoph Awender
Patron

Post by Christoph Awender »

Wow now you even start threads in a different subforum to react on posts. And about which members are you talking about? Munchener which colour were the pills you took today? Because obviously you shouldn ´t take so many of them.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Re: Translator

Post by Tom Houlihan »

munchener wrote:...,besides I'm sure the other members have other things to do besides explaining things to you.
Yup! We're constantly trying to explain to Christoph the truth of how things were. He refuses to believe that the SS really got all the newest equipment, and the best of it at that! He won't accept that the SS really were the best troops in the German military. The hundreds of Heer divisions were just there to support the twelve major SS divisions.

He also believes that Hitler had both testicles, and that he died in Berlin. Ridiculous, isn't it? :shock: :?
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
munchener
Supporter

Medication

Post by munchener »

I do take medication by the way<for pain in the rse> have you got some for me? :D
Brian67
Banned

Re: Translator

Post by Brian67 »

munchener wrote:Christof you really need to have a word to your translator,even get your money back if you can because if you need another forum member to explain what the hell I'm saying it's time to take action,besides I'm sure the other members have other things to do besides explaining things to you. :D Munchener
I also don't understand you sometimes. So I think it could also be your language or your questions which are strange.
Last edited by Brian67 on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.panzergrenadierregiment63.de.vu
http://www.3ss.totenkopf.de.vu

Die Dummheit des Menschen und das Universum sind unendlich; wobei ich mir beim Universum nicht ganz sicher bin! (Albert Einstein)
Rudi S.
WWII Vet

munchener

Post by Rudi S. »

Quoting Brian 67:
" I also don't understand you sometimes. So I think it could also be your language or your queastions which are strange."

Hello Brian,
I agree with your and Christoph's statements. I too don't half the time understand what 'munchener' is talking about.

munchener: I presume you live in Munich - if you do, you might want to call yourself 'Münchener'. Another thing: Don't insult Christoph Awender - he is one of the most knowledable contributor on this forum.

Rudi S.