Third Reich Factbook & Forum

Related website information, updates, questions, links, etc.
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

KampfgruppeMeyer wrote:The above site is great except for the moderator, Marcus Wendell (the guy who authored this thread) . if you say anything that is pro-germany, he will ban you from his forum. so you really can't get into good and serious discussions IMO.. here in feldgrau, Jason is very cool and he lets people really get to the heart of the issues.
If you got banned, you had to do something to deserve it. Marcus and the moderators are fair and typically give several warnings before banning a member. Lude and crude behavior is not welcome, nor are racist and insulting comments. Just supporting Germany will NOT get you banned.

As for Ratdog, gee, after seeing Timo's reply, I'm surprised you survived on this forum for so long. :?
Timo
Patron

Post by Timo »

...The guy asked for advise. especially an experienced modeller like ratdog claims to be, can give valuable input. Instead of helping out a newbie, he decided to give such answers like...
ratdog wrote:No offense dude, horrible!!!!! Too shiny, wrong schemes, wrong colors. By the way, how old are you? These look like the kits I did when I was 9......................................... 8O
Is that a constructive comment? Is that a comment that is useful to this newbie modeller? Grow up ratdog!
ratdog wrote:I have shown my kits and I know they are sub par to sites like Missing Lynx and Hyperscale
...Perhaps they are, I haven't seen them. But both Hyperscale and Missing Links have a forum. Feel free to go there and share your constructive comments with the people overthere. But one word of advise: don't even try to behave overthere like you did on TRHF, or you'll be out of there faster than you can say "banned". Oh, and don't go to the forum of world war 2 modelmaker (ww2modelmaker.com) before you've had a close look at the names of their moderators.

Regards,
Timo (TRHF and WW2MM moderator)
Former member
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

Totally laughable! Way to encourage others and foster a general sence of community ... Timo, reinstate Ratdog this instance! :wink:
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

KampfgruppeMeyer wrote:The above site is great except for the moderator, Marcus Wendell (the guy who authored this thread) . if you say anything that is pro-germany, he will ban you from his forum. so you really can't get into good and serious discussions IMO.. here in feldgrau, Jason is very cool and he lets people really get to the heart of the issues.
KGM, give it a rest, will ya? Regardless of how many personas you assumed on Marcus' site, they were all warned prior to banning. Besides, if you had that personas banned, you ought to have known what not to do!
Well I was just banned there for saying the models, which the owners wanted opinions and suggestions, looked like crap. I guess I wasn't delicate enough in my commentary. Must be because I don't sit down to take a piss!!!!!!
ratdog, even if they did look like crap, which they didn't IMO, there is a big difference between constructive and destructive criticism. If the situation warrants, it is possible to tell someone that their creation looks like sh*t without making them feel like sh*t!!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
KampfgruppeMeyer
Banned

Post by KampfgruppeMeyer »

ratdog wrote:Well I was just banned there for saying the models, which the owners wanted opinions and suggestions, looked like crap. I guess I wasn't delicate enough in my commentary. Must be because I don't sit down to take a piss!!!!!!
i know...........these guys at TRHF are a bunch of sissy lala's......NOT REAL MEN like us at feldgrau
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue...
KampfgruppeMeyer
Banned

Notice all the sissy lala's above trying to justify the womanly bannings of people who merely stated their opinions...................welcome back home ratdog!
Timo
Patron

Post by Timo »

KampfgruppeMeyer wrote:Notice all the sissy lala's above trying to justify the womanly bannings of people who merely stated their opinions...................welcome back home ratdog!
ratdog wrote:So all you forum whores decided to pick on the new guy!!! (...)
, what was different about my comments than all the other ones, other than they are "known" regulars on here. If you think what I said, watching your track direction, as non-constructive, then you are an ass kisser and ball licker of all your buddies on here. I see an absolute bias on here and people can't handle criticism. I have shown my kits and I know they are sub par to sites like Missing Lynx and Hyperscale, but the crap on here warrants all the help and criticism provided...................................."F" the bunch of you rump rangers ............................
Welcome home :? That's the kind of language we need on Feldgrau, right KGM?
Former member
KampfgruppeMeyer
Banned

sure why not? are you the moral regualtor? please timo, this is not kindergarten and you are not the teacher
Caldric

Post by Caldric »

KampfgruppeMeyer wrote:Notice all the sissy lala's above trying to justify the womanly bannings of people who merely stated their opinions...................welcome back home ratdog!
Have to be a real doorknob to get banned from the TRHF. I mean you get warned several times and if you are not smart enough to follow the rules then oh well.

Also K I heard you made a post around here trying to make it sound like you are me over at TRHF. I think it went something like this:
Ok i'll give you a hint. Your dumb rulers sold this land where i live to U.S.

And every boat has one of these items, usually a rope or chain is connected to it. (the city where I live). I have over 2000 posts and Marcus is totally clueless as to who I am!!

lol Any Guesses? Oh yeah. I love fighter aircraft
Now I doubt anyone would actually believe you are me but just incase I thought I would speak up, I am sorry but I would rather not be associated with your opinions.
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

KampfgruppeMeyer wrote:sure why not? are you the moral regualtor? please timo, this is not kindergarten and you are not the teacher
You are missing the whole idea of what this forum is about. Its a shame realy, this is a good community when it is not drawn into the sewer by posters like you and ratdog.
Smiget

Post by Smiget »

dear me, dear me

i come to this part of this forum for the first time thinking that i might post a topic and to my surprise i find that it is already posted. so i click on that topic find three or four posts on the topic...

and then all hell breaks loose

some people tend to forget that this was (key word being WAS) talking about the Third Reich Factbook

i think they need to make a hole another category where members can go an have a nice little argument all by them selves and not ruin a perfectly good topic.

SMIGET
As long as there are historians there will be arguments.
ratdog
Contributor

Post by ratdog »

Sam H., don't drag me into your little war. If they banned me over at that other site, oh well, 1 down and 5 more ID's to go, also 10 computers. Let see if that Limey bastard can keep up with me now that he has me good and mad!!
The Australian douche bag at Missing Lynx banned me for the exact same reason, I told one of his beloved "expert" model builders that his tread was on backwards. Funny thing was the builder thanked me while the Penal Colony reject banned me (HEHEHEHEEHE-he said Penal!!!). So with 8 IDS and 10 different IP addresses he can't keep up with me either. So when I tell you your model sucks, don't take it personally, just work harder!!!!!!! Mine are terrible, but I don't show them to the world so they can be ridiculed. I stay in my basement and build them and am very content.................... 8)
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

I stay in my basement and build them and am very content....................
If only that was true, to bad you come up for breathe to grace us with your presence here.
ratdog
Contributor

Post by ratdog »

Nice retort, bababooey........................Go back to bed, I'm sure your kindergarten is modified today due to the Tropical Storm!!!! :D
michael kenny
Associate

Post by michael kenny »

ratdog, a worthy companion for KGM.

"oh well, 1 down and 5 more ID's to go, also 10 computers"

and later in the same post:

"So with 8 IDS and 10 different IP addresses he can't keep up with me either."

Banned at Missing Links, banned at TRF. Hmm......... could there be a message in there somewhere?
Isn't it funny how these rejects say they are 'glad' they have been banned but they cling on like grim death using other ID's.