True Colors...

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Sadly it looks like Akira is now being replaced by.......Linda Lovelace
Chill the F**K out--Akira Usihijima hasn't a single scruple against launching a Kamikaze attack against your arse!!!!! I asked him the other day and he was quite disappointed at blind Americans so full of themselves and seemingly safe from his wrath. Akira isn't Osama--he has honor to fight for!!!!

Best,
~D, the EviL
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Dragunov
Associate
Location: Ottawa, The True North Strong And Free (and rather cold)

Post by Dragunov »

wait a sec: Comrade Commisar, Linda Lovelace and... *gasp!* "true colors???!?! :shock:
When Stalin says "Dance" a wise man dances.- Nikita Kruschev
IRONHORSE
Supporter

VISITING

Post by IRONHORSE »

WELL COMMISSAR IF MY SON EVER VENTURES NORTH OF MD. I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL AS TO WHEN.
ALSO ANYONE EVER VISIT FT. WORTH FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL.
CHUCK
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

:D :D :D :D

Comrade Dragunov, please don't confuse the past with the Future!!! I admit that Osama seems to haunt the future,but Akira Ushijima firmly controls the past.

Seems to me that Osama doesn't relate to Akira at all, since Akira only tried his best to keep his homeland secure. Now, Osama hails from Saudi Arabia, a supposed ally of the U.S., so what is he now defending????

I'm ignorant of many things, but what was Osama defending in his suicide attacks in 2001 that were of any relevance to what Akira thought he was defending in 1945??

Very Best,
~D, the EviL (By the way, in 1950, who do you suppose was transferred to a MiG-15 Squadron in the far East, without a bit of warning? Such is the will of totalitarian states --what is the will of those who serve no state, only their own personal beliefs??)
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....