What if? Europe's map if Adolf Hitler had never existed.

General WWII era German military discussion that doesn't fit someplace more specific.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Oswald acted along. Everyone knows that.
You shore got that right! But who did he act along with? :D
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
sid guttridge
on "time out"

Post by sid guttridge »

Hi Phylo,

I give up. Who did he act along with?

Cheers,

Sid?
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Sid

Here's the short list: CIA, FBI, Bilderbergers, Council of Rome, Illumanati,Council on Foriegn Relations and / or any of the hundreds of other organizations conspiracy theorists obsess over. And let's not forget the military industrial complex - they at least had a motive!

Although each of those groups probably does have something other than Reb's best interest at heart - I save my paranoia for other things.

I do agree with Phylo though - my own experience as a small time investigator of dinky crimes (my postwar dabble in security) taught me to not buy into coincidence - as I learned at a furniture factory robbery in LA - if it looks like the bosse's son did it - the bosses' son did it!

And if it looks like Oswald had to be Popeye the Sailor on enhanced spinich to shoot that good and that fast - he may just have had a partner in crime! :wink: Who? Darned if I know.

cheers
Reb