Stalin's War of Extermination by Joachim Hoffman LIES?

Book discussion and reviews related to the German military.

Moderator: sniper1shot

Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

A Stalinist Ernst Zundel on this thread! :shock:

OK, I suggest you go read the book "The black book of Commuism." Also for victims of Stalin, add in the millions who starved because of his withholding of food from the Ukraine, and the 2 million German women raped...

Kevin
Rajin Cajun
Banned

Post by Rajin Cajun »

Dear God the Black Book of Communism is pure bullshit. Its US backed propaganda from the Cold War. What I love is you idiots who have no idea about the Soviet Union. 50 years to cover up Stalin's crimes? Really? Wow you "geniuses" must not have studied the USSR after Stalin's reign. Khruschev immediately made these claims using Nazi Propaganda for his powerplay with the backing of NKVD's head Beria.

Now your telling me your going to trust men like Khruschev and Beria who actually have hade their crimes documented? Your going to trust the child molesting rapist named Beria because he condemns the "evilzor communismz"? Honest to God you people are warped.

Yes communism collapsed the USSR but it has nothing to do with Lenin and Stalin it was because Khruschev was a member of the working class who having reversed the class system in the USSR by making the working class the new elite ruling class. This led to top heavy beaucracy which is what crushed the USSR because they did not listen to Lenin and Stalin who called for the abolition of the class system. Khruschev enhanced it and led to the mass human rights violations that was documented latter on. For some reason now Khruschev apologists now lay this blame on Stalin's feet because its trendy in the West to be anti-Communist another dead relic from the Cold War.

The last person to fight corruption in the USSR was Andropov who mysteriously died. This lead to Gorbachev dissolving the union in order to let those who had been running the nation anyways IE: The ogligarchs and Russian Mob take full reigns. You people lay the blame on the wrong people just because of a Cold War mentality that you have refused to change. For the love of God the 80s are over and there never was that much of a threat. :roll:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
J.P. Slovjanski
Supporter

Post by J.P. Slovjanski »

Damn dude, you beat me to the punch! I like the "Stalinist" Zundel comment from our friend though. The idea is that they can smear REAL historical revisionism(that which corrects errors in the common view of history) by comparing it to the fake revisionism of people like Zundel.

But the question is, does anyone want to address the subject of deliberate deceptions in Stalin's War of Extermination?