Pearl Harbor Remembrance

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Aristaeus

Post by Aristaeus »

You seem to be a little confused roddoss72 let me help you.
Nice peace of diatribe, Rossevelt lied to congress and to the poeple of the world
Actually Roosevelt was addressing the members of Congress and the American ppl no one else. The views, and beliefs of the ppl of the world and rather or not they believed the actions of DEC 7th were unimportant.
with that crap about being a surprised attack when he knew the attack was going to happen, evidence now show he knew full well of the impending attack

There has never been any evidence (unless u have it hidden away in ur basement) that the U.S. govt knew of the attack on Pearl Harbor. The U.S. knew that the Japenese were going to strike but they did not know where or when. It appears by this statement that u like to read allot of fiction.
there was no other way the United States of America could enter the war, if that was not the case then what a damning situation of The US Nation to allow Hitler Nazi Regime to invade Poland, Belgium, France, Norway, Denmark, Yugoslavia, Greece, Luxembourg, The Soviet Union and not have the Morality to contravene your Neutrality Act of 1940.

It really confuses me when ppl make a statment that the U.S. was some how obligated to come to the aid of the euro community during a war that they started of their own free will and yet condem the U.S. for coming to the aid of the Iraqi ppl.
So I would just like to know just who the XXXX you or anybody else think they are to think that the U.S. had a moral obligation to fight your war. Hitler was a prob that the euro community allowed into being and it was the euro responsibility to deal with it. Are u telling me that the British empire, france, and the German ally the Soviet Union could not handle Hitler without the help of the U.S. ? I guess they couldnt after all.
but history repeats itself now we Have president Bush went to war on Iraq on lies he told the UN (the did not buy the lies Colin Powell told them) the UN refused to allow the US a mandate, so Bush told the UN to get Stuffed we'll go in unilaterally and unfortunately we as Australia followed as the lapdogs of the US.
This part of ur post jumps way off base and is nothing more then ur personnel anti American spew. I had another fellow fm ur country actually post that he believed that the U.S. was capable of invading Ausie land and want's to desperately because u are an ally we no longer need lol.
Do u fear a U.S. invasion? Perhaps ur engery could better be spent supporting Austrailian troops instead of calling them lapdogs.
CAN'T TALK; GOTTA SHOOT
NS38th_Aristaeus
http://www.Pacificwrecks.com
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Pacific Wrecks is a great site.

The truth is, IMHO, that the U.S., even with the ability to break the Japanese Naval Code, lost sight of the Japanese Naval units assigned to bomb Pearl Harbor.

No one resonably expected an attack on Pearl Harbor, it was considered technically unfeasible and beyond the capabilities of the IJN. In the event of war, the U.S. expected an attack on the Phillipines and other American possessions nearer to Japan.

Best,
~D, the EviL
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Aristaeus

Post by Aristaeus »

~S~ Commissar D
I believe that u are the reason that I have stepped ovr to Feldgrau in the first place lol. Someone posted that u are a PW regular that is stirring up trouble over here (chk it out).

http://www.pacificwrecks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=467

If so then where the heck have u been? I have been waitng for u to start up more great debate at ur site. If not then a case of mistaken identity.
Either way I think I am going to like it here for the potenial of good debate.
Also as a child right thru my adulthood WWII has been a passion of mine and in particular the Third Riech.
But let there be no mistake I am a patriot first and foremost as u will see.
This is a great site and a valuable source of study.
CAN'T TALK; GOTTA SHOOT
NS38th_Aristaeus
http://www.Pacificwrecks.com
Commissar D, the Evil

Ah! Gee Aristaeus, you came all the way over here just for me? :D

Fame is such a terrible thing..... :wink:

Truth is, I took a lot of heat from a dolt on this thread:

http://www.feldgrau.net/phpBB2/viewtopi ... 04&start=0

It seems that some folk can't deal with my being an unabashed fan of

THE IMPERIAL JAPANESE NAVY!!!!!

But, welcome to the Board, I am at your disposal to debate with, however, I should warn you that I have a tendency towards reasonableness with most people......

Best Regards,
~D, the EviL Communist Commissar (P.S., I don't recall ever posting on Pacific Wrecks, although I've known of the site for quite some time--again, great site!)
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

David,

Are you stirring things up again?

:D
Commissar D, the Evil

Who, me?

Sam, would I ever do such a thing? We Commissars are a peaceloving group as a whole...... :wink:

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Best,
David