SS DISTRICT 22 (ABSCHNITT XXII)

German SS and Waffen-SS 1923-1945.
ANTON 315

SS DISTRICT 22 (ABSCHNITT XXII)

Post by ANTON 315 »

CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME TO FIND OUT THE DEMARCATION BOUNDARIES OF THE AREA WHICH MADE UP SS DISTRICT 22 (i.e. ABSCHNITT XXII) THANK YOU ANTON 315
Ehrenfuhrer

Reply to Anton315

Post by Ehrenfuhrer »

If you can get hold of a copy of Marc Yergers Excellent book "ALLGEMEINE SS THE COMMANDS UNITS & LEADERS OF THE GENERAL SS" $49.99 It contains a lot of usefull info on all the SS: HoSSPF, HSSPF, Oberabschnitte,Abschnitte & Standarten, included in the back of the book is a few maps showing the demarcations & boundaries between all the above mentioned. If your interested in the Allgemeine SS (Districts etc..) This is the best book on the market (In my humble opinion) Also included are small Bios of all the various personalities who held these various posts.

Hope This Helps,

Regards,

Alvin.... 8)
Peter Hertel

SS-Abschnitt XXII - Allenstein

Post by Peter Hertel »

Hi Anton 315,

As of January 1940, SS-Abschnitt XXII with headquarters in Allentstein, Ostpreußen, it consisted of SS-Standarten (regiments) 61. SS-Standarten with it’s seat in Sensburg, comprising of the adminstrative districts Allenstein (City and Land), Osterode, Neidenburg, Ortelsburg, Rössel, Sensburg, Lötzen, Johannisburg Lyck and Soldau; and 115. SS-Standarten with it’s seat in Zichenau, encompassing the adminstrative districts of Zichenau, Pultusk, Plonsk, Szierpce, Mlawa, Praschnitz, Macko, Ostrolenka and Plock.

Hope this is helps you out.

Regards,

Peter Hertel