If you were a Nazi, which one would you be?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Suppose you had the chance to become any Nazi in Germany in WWII--which one would you be and why?

Cheers,
~D
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

Bill Medland ... no, wait ... oh you mean in WWII ... ok, I'll take Rommel.

:wink:

(just kidding Bill)
Brig
Contributor

Post by Brig »

Rommel wasn't an active party member. Officers were just registered Nazis.

I'd probably be a Stormtrooper pre-1933 starting (in the red enlisted faction uniform). Not Roehm, I prefer to be asexual rather than homosexual, thank you very much. But a Stormtrooper from, hell, day one would be interesting, rioting in beer halls with those dammed Commies. table legs swinging, beer mugs flying...mwhahaha! :wink: :D
Einsamer_Wolf
Banned

Post by Einsamer_Wolf »

Please define Nazi. Do you mean someone who is just a party member? Or just someone who lived in Nazi Germany and supported his country at this time?

E.W.
Mögen die Flammen unserer Begeisterung niemals zum Erlöschen kommen.
Guillermo
Contributor

The Führer

Post by Guillermo »

I'd be the man himself, however, I'd oust Erich Koch from managing the eastern provinces and replace him with someone more liberal. That's about it.

Guillermo
Prit
Contributor

Post by Prit »

Did the Third Reich have an embassy anywhere really nice, like Fiji? Sounds like the right post for me...

Prit
Fridolin
Supporter

Post by Fridolin »

Yes Prit, this same question was asked about two years ago, and I chose the post of batman to the military attaché in Madrid. See no reason to change my choice, taking into account that according to both the Commissar and Baron de Marbot's Memoirs it can be very hot or very cold in Russia.
Cheers
What we do in Life echoes in Eternity.

No quisieron querer a otra Bandera,
no pudieron andar otro camino,
no supieron morir de otra manera.
Ian Earl
Contributor

Post by Ian Earl »

Ok can I have Old Hermann himself.

All that good food and wine! An easy ife for me please!
Somewhere far far away doing secret things to nasty people in hot climates. Sssshhhh dont tell the wife, she thinks I play a piano in a whore house!
C. Udentz

Post by C. Udentz »

Alright 'prit' since you know zero about Germany or the German people, you should hide in the Southern Pacific Ocean. Preferably beneath it.

Take your buddy D~ with you. He can then preach to the coconuts and turn them 'Red' with his girlish parodies. Then the coconuts can offer reply. After all, vegetables to vegetables.

Is this too much pepper for your sensitive taste - or lack of?
Last edited by C. Udentz on Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prit
Contributor

Post by Prit »

Hey, Cal, welcome back. There's nothing like erudite, intelligent conversation - and with you around, it's certainly nothing like erudite or intelligent.

Prit

PS 'Preferabily' and 'vegtables'? Learn to spell, old chap - it improves the quality of your insults no end.
C. Udentz

Post by C. Udentz »

Thank You.

I appreciate that correction regarding my irregular contribution.

I have no doubt you are one of my greatest fans and wish to follow my example.

However, when you post in German, I will be most helpful and also similarly considerate.
Commissar D, the Evil

Hey Cal, I thought you didn't read my parodies? Gee, I'm shocked. I'll have to completely rethink my marketing strategy.
Well, we Commissars have alway been known for our sense of fairness. So, what name, rank and unit would you like to be in the next one? I'd promise you I won't make fun of you, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.

Cheers,
~D
C. Udentz

Post by C. Udentz »

Hello D~,

You have torn yourself away from the Third Reich Forum? Fed up trying to impress the impressionable? The kids who like the uniform? Or the funny boys.

I looked at your stories in the beginning c 2002. No longer. I do not know what you submit, and I don't care. It is of no interest to me.

You are overtly political and antagonistic towards the German military, and by implication, to those who which to discuss our interest openly and without prejudice.

You are withdrawn from the understanding of my people. You could not be otherwise, since you have little or no experience of what I post. And I live on another continent. So be it.

Make up all the stories you wish - I am indifferent.

Yours,

C. Udentz.
Commissar D, the Evil

Well Cal, have a little faith. Even I can play a story seriously on occasion.

Here, if you submit the name, rank and unit of a character you would like to be in a story, I promise that if I use that character, it will not be to ridicule or otherwise abuse that character.

And the next story I tell will not have anything bad to say about the German military or the Nazi regime.

Regards,
~D
C. Udentz

Post by C. Udentz »

Hello D~,

I'm sure there must be a Soviet forum somewhere, apart from the Third Reich Forum, that you would enjoy.

If you have nothing adult or reasonable to contribute to Germany or its military, apart from cartoons, then why do you bother?

If your objective is to antagonize the Germans there could be a problem.