Polish bunkers at Nowogród 1939

A place to post photographs and to ask about photographic research.

Moderator: sniper1shot

Razjel

Polish bunkers at Nowogród 1939

Post by Razjel »

Hello everyone!
Coming back after holiday, I'm still working out the subject of Nowogród, now interested mainly in the fortifications made by Poles in 1939. I'm looking for copies of photos of objects built near Nowogród, especially the ones that now are in ruins or even don't exist. I have some copies, avalible on the web, but they are mainly low quality ones.

With best regards,
Peter
Quax der Bruchpilot
Supporter

Re: Polish bunkers at Nowogród 1939

Post by Quax der Bruchpilot »

I have a 271 page German document of all fortifications found in the Eastern campain. Very detailed. Too large to attach it here. I have uploaded it on my webserver (hosted by "web.de", 100% reliable).

Using the link

https://smartdrive.web.de/guest?path=fo ... viewType=0

and the password: bunker

it can be downloaded for free (36 MB). Please don't ask where I have it from, I have forgotten from where. 271 pages out of some book

The link opens the access page. Click on "Gastzugang starten". Then enter password. Then rightclick the pdf "Denkschrift" for download (in German: speichern unter) = save as. Hope it helps. Don't worry, everything is completely without hooks, no invitations to gambling, P.enlargment offers, Nigeria bank accounts. You don't need to enter any data concerning yourself. But don't forget: You're on my private account. No uninvited downloads means: no uninvited uploads %E