Show of Shows - Louisville?

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Tom Houlihan
Patron

Show of Shows - Louisville?

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Is anybody going to be at this show next month? I'd like to go, but I don't know if I can $upport a trip like that.

I know one poster who's going to be there, and it looks like some interesting veterans and celebrities will be there. Just wondering if anyone else is going to try?
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

I wouldn't mind going, but not sure I can make a trip like that on such short notice. I bet I'd spend way too much money also... ack. It'd be neat to show off the site and sell operational map cds though and troll for new research material!
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Jason Pipes wrote:I wouldn't mind going, but not sure I can make a trip like that on such short notice.
Aye! I know the feeling. Aside from the 6-hour drive each way, and trying to find a place to stay.
I bet I'd spend way too much money also... ack.
Do what I do. Bring only enough cash to buy lunch, and leave the credit card outside!!
It'd be neat to show off the site and sell operational map cds though and troll for new research material!
That would have been good! Maybe you can reserve a table for next year?!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

I have never been to the SOS or MAX shows. There is a lot of interesting things on display that won't be found in museums. I always look at the collector sites such as WAF and GDC when the shows are ending as people there always put up a lot of good photos of what was on display during their visits.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/ ... SOS+Photos

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/ ... hlight=SOS

John