Editing of threads

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
Troy Tempest
Enthusiast

Editing of threads

Post by Troy Tempest »

Now I can type umlauts, I started going through my old posts to correct the non-umlaut words, and I did so in the Weapons and Equipment forum, but when I tried to do it on the Kriegsmarine forum, it said down the bottom you can't edit this forum. Why is that? Why can't you edit all forums? What if you wanted to correct some spelling mistakes or for whatever reason? How come it's acceptable on one forum but not on another? Just wondering!
Last edited by Troy Tempest on Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello from sunny Port Macquarie
Paul Lakowski
Supporter

Re: Editing of threads

Post by Paul Lakowski »

Generalderpanzertruppen wrote:Now I can type umlauts, I started going through my old posts to correct the non-umlaut words, and I did so in the Weapons and Equipment forum, but when I tried to do it on the Kriegsmarine forum, it said down the bottom you can't edit this forum. Why is that? Why can't you edit all forums? What if you wanted to correct some spelling mistakes or for whatever reason? How come it's acceptable on one forum but not on another? Just wondering!

Troy
I was going to ask the very same question since I accidently double posted on that forum. Why no edits?
Rajin Cajun
Banned

Post by Rajin Cajun »

Because the Kriegsmarine does not accept screwups. Har har. :D
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

I"m going to leave that to the Boss to answer. I don't have anywhere near his computer capabilities and understanding...

Jason?
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Troy Tempest
Enthusiast

Post by Troy Tempest »

Any movement on this front Tom? It's been nearly three months since I started to whinge about it!
Hello from sunny Port Macquarie
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

This can be added, let me set it up and release the feature ASAP.

Thanks folks.

Jason
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

This has been updated and all users should now be able to edit their own postings as needed. Thanks for your patience!