I hope, you are fine!
In 1938 the Burgarian navy ordered 5 s-boats at Lürssen: F1-F5 (building no. 12730, 12735, 12740, 12745 and 12750). F1 and F2 were delivered, F3 was taken over by the German navy as S1 on 29.09.39 (boat was ready for delivering and loaded on a freighter) and F4 and F5 were cancelled after the beginning of the war, but were replaced later by S201 and S202.
S1 was mainly used as training vessel and in august of 1941 it was transfered as F3 to the Bulgarian navy via the river Danube. There it was used as spare boat for her sister boats. On 09.09.44 it was taken over by the Russians at Varna, renamed into TKA960 and used until 02.04.45. In 1953 it was disarmed and used as command boat. In 1975 it was broken up.
TM52 and TM53 (building no. M2 and M3) were nearly completed at Gusto, Schiedam. There were commissioned on 20.08.40 resp. 17.09.40 as S201 resp. S202 for the German navy. The 2. S-flottilla made some trials with these boats since september 1940. Both boats were stroken on 20.01.41 and sold to Bulgaria as F4 resp. F5. They were taken over by the Russians in september 1944 as TKA961 resp. TKA962 and used until 01.04.45. In 1960 they were stroken.
The building of the other boats of this serie - TM63-70 as German S203-S210 (building No. M4-M11)- were stopped in december 1940 due to missing torpedo tubes, etc. Parts of these boats were delivered to Rumania and Bulgaria between 1941 and the end of 1942. Perhaps even 2 complete vessels were delivered to Bulgaria as F6 and F7 during this time. It seems that F6 and F7 were taken over by the Russians in september 1944 as TKA964 and TKA965, used until 02.04.45 and were broken up in 1960.
TM54 - TM61 (Building no. M23-M30) were planned to build at Gusto, Schiedam, under license of Lürssen. The German navy ordered them on 06.08.40 after changing the construction (mainly from Rolls Royce to Daimler-Benz engines). All boats were transfered to the Mediterranian in autumn 1942:
S151, ex TM54
commissioned on 19.12.41, heavily damaged on 26.07.44 near Korcula on pos. 42°58N17°07E by British destroyer (5 deaths) and towed to Pola
S152, ex TM55
commissioned on 31.03.42
S153, ex TM56
commissioned on 19.04.42, sunk on 12.06.44, 01.09, north of Hvar on pos. 43°12N13°51E by British escort destroyer EGGESFORD, lost with all men
S154, ex TM57
commissioned on 10.06.42, sunk on 21.01.45 at Pola on pos. 44°52N13°51E by aircraft bomb
commissioned 19.07.42, heavily damaged on 04.09.44 by accident and decommissioned
S156 ex TM59
commissioned on 05.09.42
S157, ex TM60
commissioned on 08.09.42, sunk on 01.05.45, 18.10, west of Triest on pos. 45°38,5N13°43E by Jugosly mortar fire (3 deaths), raised in 1952 and broken up
S158, ex TM61
commissioned on 09.09.42, sunk on 25.10.44, 11.35, at Sebenico on pos. 43!43N15°52E by aircraft bomb (2 deaths), wreck scutteled on 26. or 27.10.44
Gröner, Kriegsschiffe, vol.2 (2.edition)
Greetings from Austria