How could Germany win the war?

General WWII era German military discussion that doesn't fit someplace more specific.
Christoph Awender
Patron

Post by Christoph Awender »

1871 wrote:Perhaps you can take time to explain what you find offensive with regard to Heinz Guderian?

Perhaps even Erwin Rommel?

Then you may then accuse, Wittman, Galland and Rudel of being German and also professional.

Have you criticized American General Patton of indiscrection?

I have to wonder your meaning and partiality.

-
No I don´t even waste a minute explaining anything to such an individual with such views like you are.
Banned

Post by 1871 »

Then you have no professional knowledge.

I note you come here from another place in order to attack others. This is not acceptable.

I will not tolerate your ignorance and political hatred towards people on this forum.

Students and perhaps researchers come here for facts. They do not come here to be lied to and misled by something like you.

Return to you talking-shop of ignorance and pretence. There exists one too many of your type registered here. This is for German Army history - not your political nonsense.

This will become the place for fact and knowledge regarding the German Armies of WWII
Christoph Awender
Patron

1871 wrote:Then you have no professional knowledge.

I note you come here from another place in order to attack others. This is not acceptable.

I will not tolerate your ignorance and political hatred towards people on this forum.

Students and perhaps researchers come here for facts. They do not come here to be lied to and misled by something like you.

Return to you talking-shop of ignorance and pretence. There exists one too many of your type registered here. This is for German Army history - not your political nonsense.

This will become the place for fact and knowledge regarding the German Armies of WWII
Bravo.. what a great speech.... and so much truth in it!
Banned

Post by 1871 »

Your last submission exposes you fully, and without doubt, as a fraud.

You have no knowledge of German commanders. You have no knowledge of German Army campaigns.

You have nothing to offer.

End the pretence.

-
Christoph Awender
Patron

1871 wrote:Your last submission exposes you fully, and without doubt, as a fraud.

You have no knowledge of German commanders. You have no knowledge of German Army campaigns.

You have nothing to offer.

End the pretence.

-
You are right - with lowered head I admit - I have no clue about the german army and I never post information here. Why? Is this necessary to be here??
Timo
Patron

Post by Timo »

1871 wrote:And it appears you come here to attack contributors on a forum for German Army discussion. This is not an area for outdated, old-time Soviets like yourself.
...an old-time Soviet like myself. Any proof for that assumption or any of the other assumptions you made?
1871 wrote:Or perhaps you are merely a simple bigot.
...or perhaps you're just widely known on this forum as someone to ignore.
Herr Doktor wrote:Cal (oh, I mean "1871," as he calls himself now since he was banned under another name) is the resident crackpot of these parts. Clearly, logic and common sense have eluded him for a long time :wink:
Shmeiker wrote:C/mon Sid, give 1871 a break - he's clearly passed the line of objective approach
Former member
Richard Hedlund

Post by Richard Hedlund »

A truefully interesting discussion (well, I mean fight). If we have a look on the original question: HOW COULD GERMANY WIN THE WAR?; I guess we are a little out of the thread. I doubt that Hitler would have won if he knew that in sixty years an Austrian, a Dutch, a 1871 and one 2SSPDR would quarrel with each other.

C'mon chaps, back down. May I remaind you all that this is a non-political forum. If someone hates the nazis, go and attack them somewhere else than here. If you are a nazi, do not tell us, it is easiest that way.

Now, before this forum becomes a zoo, lets return to facts. Objective facts. Facts that actucally are true.
Christoph Awender
Patron

Richard Hedlund wrote:A truefully interesting discussion (well, I mean fight). If we have a look on the original question: HOW COULD GERMANY WIN THE WAR?; I guess we are a little out of the thread. I doubt that Hitler would have won if he knew that in sixty years an Austrian, a Dutch, a 1871 and one 2SSPDR would quarrel with each other.

C'mon chaps, back down. May I remaind you all that this is a non-political forum. If someone hates the nazis, go and attack them somewhere else than here. If you are a nazi, do not tell us, it is easiest that way.

Now, before this forum becomes a zoo, lets return to facts. Objective facts. Facts that actucally are true.
Althoug I basically agree with you Richard for me it is not possible to ignore such individuals like 2ndSSPanzer. Why should I ignore him... I also definately wouldn`t ignore him in real life when I would meet him.
Saying that he "does not support the Nazi ideals" and then post a list which includes at least two of the most notorious Nazis is simply ridiculous and shows how little he uses his brain before posting.
You may have think it is better to ignore him but I will always oppose people with such views anytime, everywhere.

\Christoph
greenhorn
Contributor

Post by greenhorn »

"Althoug I basically agree with you Richard for me it is not possible to ignore such individuals like 2ndSSPanzer. Why should I ignore him... I also definately wouldn`t ignore him in real life when I would meet him.
Saying that he "does not support the Nazi ideals" and then post a list which includes at least two of the most notorious Nazis is simply ridiculous and shows how little he uses his brain before posting.
You may have think it is better to ignore him but I will always oppose people with such views anytime, everywhere. "

Bravo Christoph....... I feel pretty much the same, where misinformation is disseminated, you've got to react and respond.... otherwise people may just assume the poster is correct and not posting a contreversial opinion....

which is why FOGMM drove me mad...... but I persisted, along with others..... he eventually slipped up, was called on it and booted from these boards as a racist stirrer.....
Banzai!
Banned

Post by 1871 »

Timo wrote:
1871 wrote:And it appears you come here to attack contributors on a forum for German Army discussion. This is not an area for outdated, old-time Soviets like yourself.
...an old-time Soviet like myself. Any proof for that assumption or any of the other assumptions you made?
1871 wrote:Or perhaps you are merely a simple bigot.
...or perhaps you're just widely known on this forum as someone to ignore.
Herr Doktor wrote:Cal (oh, I mean "1871," as he calls himself now since he was banned under another name) is the resident crackpot of these parts. Clearly, logic and common sense have eluded him for a long time :wink:
Shmeiker wrote:C/mon Sid, give 1871 a break - he's clearly passed the line of objective approach
You "Timo" with "Christoph Awender" and "Herr Doktor" and "Achilles" are known on this forum for making anti-German comments in accord with your communist and racial beliefs.

You are also known for making false statements. This is committed in deliberate fashion.

You comprise an ignorant little gang of falsifying and illiterate schoolboys.

It is no secret. But you do not rule this forum. And you never will.

-
Christoph Awender
Patron

You "Timo" with "Christoph Awender" and "Herr Doktor" and "Achilles" are known on this forum for making anti-German comments in accord with your communist and racial beliefs.

You are also known for making false statements. This is committed in deliberate fashion.

You comprise an ignorant little gang of falsifying and illiterate schoolboys.

It is no secret. But you do not rule this forum. And you never will.
:D That is why you should always take the pills the doctor gives you 1871. But honestly this is one of the most amusing posts I´ve read here for a long time! :D
Banned

Post by 1871 »

That is not clever - it is also offensive.

But that is your type. You offer nothing but offence. You will make no further reply to my inclusions.

I understand you post a great deal on another place and attempt to impose your ignorance on here. I will not tolerate your bigotry and racist hatred towards students of German history and society. If anyone is to be ignored - it is you.

You would do well to reconsider your position.

-
Achilles
Contributor

Post by Achilles »

Woohoo! Acknowledged by the great Mc1871.

I'm sure you are aware of Christoph's website. Care to point us towards your presentation of primary source material on the German Army?
You would do well to reconsider your position
Is that a physical threat?
greenhorn
Contributor

Post by greenhorn »

Achilles chill out.... there are a lot of keyboard warriors out there.

"You will make no further reply to my inclusions." But that sounds like the heavy footfalls of totalitarianism.........
Banzai!
Banned

Post by 1871 »

Achilles wrote:Woohoo! Acknowledged by the great Mc1871.

I'm sure you are aware of Christoph's website. Care to point us towards your presentation of primary source material on the German Army?
You would do well to reconsider your position
Is that a physical threat?
And here we have the disruptive and accusative element.

'Achilles' refers constantly to his friend's web site. They think alike, Christoph, Timo, 'Herr Doctor' and similar. And they conspire among themselves to remove Feldgrau members that do not adhere to their communist beliefs. And they have been successful - so far.

Consider the terminology: "Is that a physical threat" put on here by the poster 'Achilles'. In order to bring attention to a false accusation. The communists committed this ploy against east Europeans for 60 years. Little 'Achilles' wants to apply it here.

Then we must understand the attacks on new members by these people. They insult and abuse them. They attempt to make a fool of their innocent enquiries. They do so in order to remove them from this forum.

Those on here for some time, allow it, and make no effort to deal with it. And even indulge in it.

Feldgrau - apart from deficient pretenders - is still the superior and premium German Army site for correct knowledge.

But there should be no place for the haters of the Wehrmacht on here. Those haters destroy the harmony that should be part of this site - and they do it deliberately.