spanish wiking veteran info.

German Veterans, vet accounts, MIA searches, KIA info, and on relatives who served.

Moderator: Tom Houlihan

olboeter

spanish wiking veteran info.

Post by olboeter »

Hello guys , one of me friends of a forum , in Spain ,says that his grandfather , an ex-wiking , named Walter Hanneman, unthersthumfhurer in the panzer regiment wiking in 1942 , fought in the Caucasus ,wiht the division , and won the knight cross ,second,first class , and the rittenkruzz ,he has shown me a photo , of the uniform of their grandfather IS THAT TRUE????

HE WANTS SHELL , THE UNIFORM ............I am surprised ..........................could you help me ,to know if that is true o false?

his name is WALTER HANNEMAN , please help me , and the people of me forum.............

he said me , that after the Caucasus campaing , he arrived to Leitpigz very ill, and he never return to the division....................and ,after the war went to live to Argentina .............. he wants shell the uniform by 500 euros........

help me please...........

in the photo , he too , show a nahkampfspange in gold¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :shock: ...........it is very strange............?????????
a spanish soldier fighting in wiking ........and wiht the rittenkruzz.................
olboeter

Post by olboeter »

aaaaaaaaaa he said ,that he was in the artillerie regiment......
Kocjo
Enthusiast

Post by Kocjo »

There is no Walter Hanneman or Hannemann in databank of RKT ( http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de ); so there is something wrong. Maybe he didn't get RK?

Regards,
Klemen
Slovenija gre naprej!
olboeter

Post by olboeter »

thanks Kocjo, and...................could be possible that he was a menber of that division?

who knows the lists of menbers of artillerie regiment wiking in 42?

I want know if it is true or false that info.

thanks.
Kocjo
Enthusiast

Post by Kocjo »

There is also no W-SS Officer with name Walter Hannemann in Moore's "Führerliste".

Regards,
Klemen
Slovenija gre naprej!
olboeter

Post by olboeter »

Kocjo , thanks for your work..............

postdata:

RZMNS HAS THE BEST PHOTOS OF THE SECOND WAR.............in Spain we are surprised wiht your beautiful photos .

THANKS.
olboeter

Post by olboeter »

what does it mean the number 1813 in the reverse of a rittenkruzz??????????
Kocjo
Enthusiast

Post by Kocjo »

olboeter wrote:what does it mean the number 1813 in the reverse of a rittenkruzz??????????
The year, when EK was "developed"/"made"/"issued" for the first time.

R,
K
Slovenija gre naprej!