Are the Viqueens ready to loose on Sunday!?!

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Nate
Supporter

Are the Viqueens ready to loose on Sunday!?!

Post by Nate »

Been out of the net for awhile, could not help enjoying all the wonderful commentary on the 8-1 Pack, soon to be 9-1!!! After living in CO, MN, and now in the Chicago area I just love seening the Bears and Vikings suffer!

GO PACK!!
Einsamer_Wolf
Banned

Post by Einsamer_Wolf »

We almost always lose in Minnesota. But this time I think even the poor luck we have had will not be enough to save the Vikings. The Pack is well poised to win it alll this year. In my view, only if the Bucs or Saints somehow enjoy home field advantage will we be unable to recapture the championship. No team in the AFC concerns me
We have a lot in common, Packer fanatics. Your emblem is a version of the laufender Gnome emblem I have tattooed on my right arm--though I do think my version of it is much more attractive.

Best Wishes,

Einsamer Wolf
Mögen die Flammen unserer Begeisterung niemals zum Erlöschen kommen.
Nate
Supporter

Pack and Gnome

Post by Nate »

EW,

Was born in Monroe, WI and my Dad got the Green and Gold bug and passed it on to me. You have to be a fanatic to be a true Packer fan, especially after the 70's and 80's. I almost did not know how to react when we started winning in the 90's.

The Gnome is one of my favorite emblems. Probably will never get a tatoo, but am building a small enclosed trailer for camping and plan to paint it panzer grau and paint a gnome on the tailgate.

Nate