Photo needed

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
JKS

Photo needed

Post by JKS »

Message fo Jason Pipes
Hallo Jason
At the request of several re-enactors I just completed an illustrated booklet “German Commands for Parade, Drill and Field exercises”, along with a CD sound track. I was looking for a photo showing an army unit on parade. Your main photo of the 7th infantry division would be perfect. Is it possible to use it and what do I have to do to get permission.
In advance thank you kindly for your help.
Kind regards
Jochen
Please e-mail me your answer
MI Trooper

pictures

Post by MI Trooper »

If you are still looking for a photo i may have some photos that you may like to see. many of them i saved from ebay auctions. one on parade, artillary troops, and so on. let me know and i can email them to you.
unnachgiebig, donnert unser Behälter heraus auf einem Überfall !!
Christoph Awender
Patron

Re: pictures

Post by Christoph Awender »

MI Trooper wrote:If you are still looking for a photo i may have some photos that you may like to see. many of them i saved from ebay auctions. one on parade, artillary troops, and so on. let me know and i can email them to you.
So you give away images not belonging to you?

\Christoph
MI Trooper

pictures

Post by MI Trooper »

no. They were posted online and i saved some of them because they were very nice pictures. I only personally own five of them. But if the image was posted online for people to view I don't see why it wouldn't be alright to use. I could also contact the owner of them.. I don't think it would be too hard. I know the person who sold them. He must be able to contact them and ask if they can be used if you wish to do so. Let me know.
Christian Ankerstjerne
Supporter

Re: pictures

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne »

MI Trooper wrote:no. They were posted online and i saved some of them because they were very nice pictures. I only personally own five of them. But if the image was posted online for people to view I don't see why it wouldn't be alright to use. I could also contact the owner of them.. I don't think it would be too hard. I know the person who sold them. He must be able to contact them and ask if they can be used if you wish to do so. Let me know.
Posting something online does not in itself make material public domain...

Christain
MI Trooper

photos

Post by MI Trooper »

My appologizes. If you are still looking for an image i can scan the ones that I have. one is a barrack pic. one is of three german soldiers goofing around, one i'm not sure what it is, and the other is a group of artillary soldiers.