Liberals in western newsrooms-a good example

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Vor
Contributor

Liberals in western newsrooms-a good example

Post by Vor »

Chuck Yeager flew his last supersonic flight at an airshow this weekend. It happend on Saturday, at Edwards AFB. He did it in a F-15 at 30,000 feet. CNN ran the report all weekend, but they mistakenly showed a low level, low speed pass (about 150 knots) of a F-18 with their soundbite.

Obviously, nobody in the CNN editing room could tell the difference between a F15 doing Mach 1.5 at 30,000 and a F-18 doing Mach 0.3 at 3000 feet. (the silhouette of the Hornet was CLEARLY obvious).

I ask the Brits: Would the BBC have screwed this up?
MCO

Wow!

Post by MCO »

Hot Damn! Yeager changed aircraft in mid-flight! What a feat. Yeager, he be da Man! Shame he won't fly supersonic again, but I guess they don't have senior citizen parking for those fighters. I bet Yeager could have done a triple-lindy using three aircraft, but alas, I guess we'll never know.

Could a Brit flyer do the same?

8)
Brian

Caution

Post by Brian »

The Brit Pilots are more cautious, thats why we don`t have a track record of bombing our own troops!!
C. Udentz

Re: Liberals in western newsrooms-a good example

Post by C. Udentz »

The BBC screw everything up. They only exist because we are forced to
pay for their obsessive liberal propaganda and their neurotic, half-witted presenters and researchers.
Brian

Hmm

Post by Brian »

Your not a Scottish Nationalist are you?
MCO

Re: Caution

Post by MCO »

Brian wrote:The Brit Pilots are more cautious, thats why we don`t have a track record of bombing our own troops!!
We're simply more accurate. 8)