Re: Question to Jason............

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Sam H.
Associate

Post by Sam H. »

D.W. didn't you learn the golden rule, don't screw with the chef, the computer tech guy or the forum host ... :wink:
D.W.
Enthusiast

Post by D.W. »

Yea, and there are a couple others you can add to the list. Don't screw with your boss, the I.R.S. or the police, not too mention the wife/girlfriend.

But your right, Webmaster is in there somewhere..... 8)
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

You talkin to me??? Don't mess with the admin.

This is what some people do to themselves when they post, kind like shooting yourself in the foot, only with a grenade. Don't do this.

Ok, forget the diplomacy, everyone in xyz thread must die.

i rest my case.
D.W.
Enthusiast

Post by D.W. »

Jason, you just opened up a can of worms.

With this much firepower available I predict the beginning of a new arms race! :D
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

HA, and in this case I'm all three!!
Sam H. wrote:D.W. didn't you learn the golden rule, don't screw with the chef, the computer tech guy or the forum host ... :wink:
MCO

Post by MCO »

D.W. wrote: And just to prove I can forgive I have forgiven you MCO for your vitriolic outburst directed towards me on the old forum.

Mercy be, I've been forgiven in such a Christ-like fashion by the Forum Pontiff, Pope D.W. I (that's D.W. the First, not Driving While Intoxicated).
Let the angels sing.
D.W.
Enthusiast

Post by D.W. »

You and Hans must be related.

Honestly, you (once again) missed the obvious sarcasm.
No matter really, you became a non-entity on the old forum.

Looking forward to your next deployment? You've been kind of quiet since you came on here crying about it a week or two ago.

Everything okay? :D
MCO

Some of us ...

Post by MCO »

D.W. wrote:You've been kind of quiet since you came on here crying about it a week or two ago.
Some of us work for a living, D.W., and we can't afford living online as you do.

:wink: