Feldgrau's Future

German unit histories, lineages, OoBs, ToEs, commanders, fieldpost numbers, organization, etc.

Moderator: Tom Houlihan

MadDog
Associate

Re: Feldgrau's Future

Post by MadDog »

I must of missed it.. whats your Pay Pal address ?

Mad Dog
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Thanks for your support. You can use [email protected] for any and all donations. Thank you very much in advance!!
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Some good news. After ongoing discussions our server host has agreed to reduce our current rate and still keep us on a managed server! The performance and all the other specs we currently utilize and appreciate will remain, but our monthly cost will be going down.

We will still very much need your ongoing support in the form of donations to help cover our costs, so please consider stepping up to help support the sites! Under our new plan the amount we will need has become much more managable. With your support we can remain online without any issue at all.
colhot

Post by colhot »

Hi

Even though I only read the posts in the forums and do not contribute I have donated $25 dollars to help support the site.

Regards

Colin
Scott Revell
Contributor

Post by Scott Revell »

[quote="colhot"]Hi

Even though I only read the posts in the forums and do not contribute I have donated $25 dollars to help support the site.

Regards

Colin[/quote]

Good on you Colin and thank you on behalf of everyone. Nice thign to do!

Scott
joefraser
Supporter

Post by joefraser »

hi guys and gals,
I only just read this today. Well done to the people who dug deep to keep Feldgrau on track. I don't have much spare cash but will donate $5-10 per month from May, I hope this helps.
Joefraser
michael kenny
Associate

Post by michael kenny »

I sent money via Paypal but it was not accepted and was returned to me.
donwhite
Contributor

Post by donwhite »

Same thing happened to me first time around. Turned out I had Jason's email address incorrectly entered. No hassles at the 2nd attempt after double checking the email address!

Cheers
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Thanks to all the recent contributors for supporting Feldgrau.

[email protected]

is the correct PayPal address which I verified today when I sent in my donation for April.

John
Der Alte Fritz

Post by Der Alte Fritz »

Sorry to hear your troubles Jason
Have sent a donation by PayPal to help keep you afloat. Just do not read my profile that often. :[]
Have a look at this Beekeeping forum, they have a donations bar across the top which helps encourage people to donate and so that you can see how we are doing each month. Might be an idea to keep people informed and aware of the issue.

http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk/
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Thanks for the ongoing support folks! Thanks especially goes to John Moore who continues to be not only a moderator and admin for the forum, but an active donor as well. His expertise, as well as his willingness to support the site are greatly appreciated. Thank you John! Thanks to all the forum mods and admins in fact, whom without the site could not function as it does.

And thanks also to everyone who has donated so far, first to help get the site back on track, and now as we get ready for May and the remainder of the year. We've reduced our operating costs as much as possible. With just a few donations a month everyone can help insure the site remains online indefinetely.

Thanks for the pointer regarding the donation bar from another site. I will look into adding that to Feldgrau.

So far we are on track for our next monthly bill. We need about $60 more. If you haven't donated this month and you are able to help do so, your support would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your donations and support!!
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Just another note to say thank you to the folks who continue to come forward and provide a donation each month. We are receiving (and need to continue receiving) donations each month and thus far all our costs are being covered. If you have provided a donation so far, THANK YOU. If you are able to we hope you can continue to do so into the future. If you haven't been able to donate we hope you consider helping out in the future.

Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support!!
feldkino

Post by feldkino »

Hello Feldgrau,

It would be a terrible loss for this forum to discontinue. I might be able to help. If I could receive a contact telephone number/skype ID I'd be willing to call and talk about options. Regards.

Frederick
(Feldkino)
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Tom Houlihan wrote:Greetings, Forum Kameraden!
I really hate to do this, but it needs to be done if we are going to keep Feldrau as we know it.
The bottom line is that Jason is having difficulty paying for the server that hosts Feldgrau. It costs a decent bit of change, and most of it has been coming out of his pocket. His pockets aren't that full.
Right now, damned few of us have spare cash. It's a rough time. We all need to think about how much Feldgrau is worth to us.
If we could come up with the equivalent of 10 people donating $20 a month, he'd be covered. Nobody's suggesting refinancing the house to help Jason out. But is there something you could cut down on monthly maybe to help keep Feldgrau up and running?
This is your chance to be a non-fictional Forum Hero. Who's with me?
By the way, if you use PayPal, you can donate their using his regular e-mail address, [email protected]
Tom, as I discussed with you (via telecom) this afternoon, it's been a long time since I visited my "Home Page Forum at Feldgrau"!! :oops:

Before I go over to the store (you know what I mean!) I'd like to get an accounting from you and/or Jason as to what the total cost of running "Feldgrau" is for a 12 month period.

If I'm going to spend the profits from my 48% (you know what I mean) then I would be more than happy to disburse some of it to "Feldgrau" !! Even though I'm not too fond (and/or happy) with Mr.Pipes for rejecting my forum offerings, over the years, and thus had to submit them to Marcus @ A.H.F. for publishing, I still have a deep feeling for "Feldgrau", as it was the first "Military Forum" that I ever discovered on the "WWW"!!!

Tom / Jason: Give me a figure, and I'll get back to you soonest with the $$$ you require to keep Felgrau running. As Tom can attest, I'm good for it!! :up: :up:

Signed: John Mulholland
Signed: "The Shadow"
Leandros
Supporter

Post by Leandros »

I have just finished my new book on Operation Sea Lion - River Wide, Ocean Deep. For whatever it is worth I would like to extend a 10 % discount to the members here and also take 10 % off the rest amount for the Feldgrau.net website. That is, if the members order the book from me I shall draw off 10 % from the book's price (USD. 39,- or Euro 29,-) and send an additional 10 % to the Paypal account of Feldgrau.net.

Please look in here: http://www.fredleander.com