Cédric Mas

Discussion, background, reviews, and critical analysis of works by Feldgrau.net members who are published authors.
cedric mas

Cédric Mas

Post by cedric mas »

Hi All,

May I introduce myself ? :D

I am not strictly an Author, but a passionate people on the military operations of WW2 in the Mediterranean Area.

I wrote several articles (in french unfortunately) for french military history review :

- the italian armored units in Northern Africa at the beginning of the War in two parts (Batailles & Blindés n° 13 and 14) ;
- the paracudisti : italian airborne units (Ligne de Front n° 1) ;
- participation to a file on Axis units in Sicily in 1943 (Ligne de Front n° 2) ;
- the Bardia and Halfaya siege in december 41 and january 42 (Batailles & Blindés n°25)

and several little articles (2 pages) on different books on military history in various areas or periods (Glantz, van Creveld, Jentz, von Mellenthin, Bartov...).

I wrote also two special issue (magazine of bigger size on one operation) :

- a special issue : the Afrikakorps in 1941 (BATAILLES & BLINDES HS n°6 - 132 pages more than 200 pictures mostly unpublished) ;
- the latest one : the second volume on Afrikakorps in 1942 (BATAILLES & BLINDES HS n° 8 - 146 pages with more than 180 pictures, maps, colors profiles and drawings for modellers...).

I am now working on different projects :
- The Axis's strategical offensive in Mediterranean in 1942 (Malta - Gazala - Eastern Mediterranean Sea) ;
- The german heavy artillery in North Africa.

As you must realize, my english is far from perfect, and I present you my apologizes in advance. :oops:

I am very glad to be part of your forum, as I am in some others forums (with always the same pseudo : "13eme DBLE").

regards,

CM
cedric mas

Re: Cédric Mas

Post by cedric mas »

here is link to review and cover of the "booklet" called "hors-série" in french (which means special issue of a magazine).

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 723b4a2c2a

Regards,

CM
John W. Howard

Post by John W. Howard »

Bonjour Cedric:
It is great to have you here on the forum; welcome :D Your English is quite good actually, and far superior to the very little French I know. I am sure our French language readers will be very interested in your publications. Best wishes.
John W. Howard
cedric mas

Post by cedric mas »

Thanks John.

I'll try to share with others informations and questions on WW2 operations...

And keep me away from any "french author" :wink:

CM