Cenzorship in Poland 2006: I'm Afraid

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Pirx
Associate

Cenzorship in Poland 2006: I'm Afraid

Post by Pirx »

Hi.
Probably soon i could be criminal. New right-wing brotherhood in Poland (pm and president and members of they party) are dividing Poles for "real patriots" and others. In public tv some movies are prohibited:
"Czterej pancerni i pies"

"Stawka wieksza niz zycie":

president Kaczynski hate Germans, Jews and gays.
His political oponent Donald Tusk was accused that his grandpa was in wehrmacht. Soon all contacts with forums like this one will be against the law. Shall i i afraid?
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Yes , you should . They are in progress to demolish the picture of Poland abroad with their fundamentalistic behaviour :shock:

Those twins are ( OK , Lepper comes near to them ) the worst that could happen to Poland .

Mein ehrliches Beileid :roll:

Jan-Hendrik
Torquez

Post by Torquez »

Good, enough with the Soviet junk. The truth the Polish army in Soviet Union was made up of Polish prisoners that were facing death every day from political commissars every day, and the entire officer cadre was made out of Russians. Such films shouldn't be shown in public tv as entertainment but only in documentaries about Soviet propaganda, together with pictures of Polish soldiers and civilians Soviets mass murdered.

Those twins are ( OK , Lepper comes near to them ) the worst that could happen to Poland .
If it was to become a puppet state of Germany, then yes. This is the worst that could happen.
How outregous that they are Polish politicians fighting for Polish national interest and not German one.
president Kaczynski hate Germans, Jews and gays.
Idiocy. He neither hates Germans, Jews or Gays. I don't recall any attacks against Jews from president Kaczynski ? Could you quote them if you are so certain ?
He was accused of being anti-german because he ordered an research on German made destruction of Warsaw and doesn't take kindly to racist comemnts against Polish people made daily in German press(which loves to insult Poland and its people like Pilsudski).

His political oponent Donald Tusk was accused that his grandpa was in wehrmacht
Not by Kaczynski. And Tusk's Germanophile stance is worrying if somewhat stereotypical for Kashub(too bad he didn't went against that stereotype). Btw his party banned gay parade too, does he hate gays according to you ?
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Why I am not surprised that our special friends outs himself as an admirer of these chauvinistic-fundamentalistic twins ? :D

Jan-Hendrik
Torquez

Post by Torquez »

Why am I not surprised when Polish politicians engaged in corruption on huge scale, were infested with former communist agents, nobody in Europe cried about the need of help to Poland and problems in it.
Now come politicians that deal seriously with corruption, get rid of communist agents and support Polish national identity, as well as protests against racism against Polish people in German, and the left in Europe sees this as "nightmare".
In public tv some movies are prohibited:
I see no reason for taxpayers money to fund Soviet propaganda.It could be shown in documentaries on propaganda though.
Last edited by Torquez on Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Karma »

rofl
AAA
Contributor

Post by AAA »

Interestingly, an internet search for "Kaczynski" first turns up Theodore Kaczynski, a.k.a the Unabomber. :D

No relative I hope, though they DO look quite similar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mn_kaczynski.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lech ... kiprez.JPG
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Pirx,

I think there is a limit to what the potatoe heads can
do as long as they want to stay within the EU laws.
I doubt the EU will watch developing an opressing dictatur in their midst... :[]

...but fact is those twins are already damaging Poland's image abroad heavily...

Post by Karma »

Nah. The face of the president takes after a spud. a hairy spud.
M.H.
Patron

Post by M.H. »

Now come politicians that deal seriously with corruption, get rid of communist agents and support Polish national identity,...
Torquez,
what do you mean with "support Polish national identity"?
Why is it in danger and through what?
Do you think Poland should be in the EU? :shock:
Torquez

Post by Torquez »

...but fact is those twins are already damaging Poland's image abroad heavily...[/quote]
What's to damage ? In Germany we are only source of racists jokes portaying us as stupid thieves. The only improvement would be "obedient servents" Thanks but no thanks.
what do you mean with "support Polish national identity"?
By praising Polish achievements and historical experience. For example despitePoland having been liberated in 1989, only president Kaczynski in 2004 managed to create Museum of Warsaw Uprising. After 15 years. Many war veterans were awarded only after his presidency started, like Antoni Heda.
The current government is interested in teaching Poles their history, not portaying Polishness as something to be ashamed of. In the past everything associated with Polish heroism, martyrdom was attacked, denounced, and portayed as something wrong. While information about German, Russian and Soviet crimes against our nation were downplayed and no serious research was made. It was only president Kaczynski for example who ordered research on destruction of Warsaw.It is only after Kaczynski became President of Poland that serious clean-up of former Soviet agents in Polish political life is being started.

Do you think Poland should be in the EU? Shocked
Yes. But EU should be limited to economic cooperation.
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Oh , Torqui , is your view of the World around you really so limited ? :D

Welcome to 21st Century , 19th is already gone ....

Jan-Hendrik
Torquez

Post by Torquez »

Welcome to 21st Century , 19th is already gone ....
Is that why racist jokes out of 19th century about Poles made the most popular comedian in Germany lately, Harald Schmidt ? Or perhaps is that the reason German government funds a nationalist organisation founded by SS-man to this day ?
Oh , Torqui , is your view of the World around you really so limited ? Very Happy
Of course. Nobody today cares about national interests, and certainly not Germany. There is no nationalism and prejudice towards Poles in German society... :roll:
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Why is each & every post you make here so filled with hate , against each & everybody ?

Do you have an inferior complex ?

I know many poles , have even good friends there , but seldom I met someone with such a patheologic fixation to the past like you .

Jan-Hendrik
Torquez

Post by Torquez »

Do you have an inferior complex ?
Is there an inferior complex in German society towards Poles ? Since there is so much hatred against Poles, a comedian making racist jokes about Poles wins several awards.
but seldom I met someone with such a patheologic fixation to the past like you .
Racism against Poles isn't the past. Sadly it exists very well in the present world.
Why is each & every post you make here so filled with hate , against each & everybody ?
Why do you believe discussion about history is hate ? It is not my fault that sadly there is nothing positive in German and Russian actions towards Poland in history.