Feldgrau photos for sale!!!!!

Updates, changes and plans for Feldgrau.net and Feldgrau.com.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Feldgrau photos for sale!!!!!

Post by Jason Pipes »

Listed below are a number of 100% original, period German WW2 related photos (singles and collections) that I currently have for sale. Each photo or group of photo is listed with a price. If you must have the photos but don't agree with the price, give me one that works for you. The idea of this sale is to help generate some funds to support the site. Your purchase not only helps you get some great photos but also helps keep this site online.

Some of these photos contain some GREAT material. For example, a gruesome but telling original photo of Germans removing bodies from a mass grave, photos of Feldmarshal Blomberg and of Grand Admiral Raeder with high ranking Luftwaffe officers, of Italian Alpine troops, a set of 4 3x5 photos showing a soldier receiving the presentation of the war merit cross in 1944 in France - there are also shots of Cherborg under fire during the D-Day invasion, of German troops in Spain during the Spanish Civil War (exceedingly rare), of cavalry troops from the 6th Regiment on leave showing the rare totenkopf insignia on the soft uniform cap, and much more.

Check them out!! PayPal is prefered for payments.

Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Well, much to my suprise no one seems interested in these photos. Fairly sad I must say because it was to help support the site. I will put them all on ebay if no one is interested in them sometime soon.
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

Jason,

I would like to add the photo of the three soldiers graves to my personal collection.

I hold about 2000(?) original photos, I have never even counted them, conc. to the FAD, the NSAD, the RAD, the RADwJ, the HJ, the BDM, and a few dozend very rare photos about the Wandervogel, the former so called Jungdeutscher Orden, and many photos of my Opa as a member of the Jungdeutsche Jugend, very rare photos...!

I would like to share some of these photos to you, tell me what you need, I have the material to share, and more...

Michael
Nordwest

Post by Nordwest »

Jason,

there are many "Photo -Collectors" in this Forum, with several dozens, some with even hundreds and (thousands...) personal photos in their own collections.

I would be my pleasure, to send you original photos, I have more original photos, than I ever need, 80% of this material was never scanned.

Just to support the Forum...

Michael
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Brian38
Supporter

Post by Brian38 »

Am I right, that on the last picture the grave in the middel is the one of:
Schulze, Werner
Dienstgrad: Oberfeldwebel
Geburtsdatum: 09.07.1914

Todes-/Vermisstendatum: 08.07.1941
Todesort: Mala
Helmut Von Moltke

Post by Helmut Von Moltke »

Jason, who are the Generals in the 20 Dollar pics? If famous guys, maybe I might get my dad to get it for me.... (meaning buy it 8) )
eduard259

Re: Photos

Post by eduard259 »

[quote="Jason Pipes"]Well, much to my suprise no one seems interested in these photos. Fairly sad I must say because it was to help support the site. I will put them all on ebay if no one is interested in them sometime soon.[/quote]
Great, but how do you see them, I clicked on the little red x and got nothing, Thank you
Alex Dekker
Associate

Re: Feldgrau photos for sale!!!!!

Post by Alex Dekker »

Eduard, I got the same problem, though the pics were posted a few years ago: March 2006.
bil
Supporter

Post by bil »

On many sites,the older pictures go away when servers are switched or re-formatted.I suspect that is what happened here,we have had it happen on MG42.us also.When I see a pic I may want to see later,I save it,but not if it is already gone! ---bil
charlieboy
Supporter

Post by charlieboy »

bil
we have spoken on this matter before haven't we, it's still a shame some cant be resurrected?
best wishes
micky
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

If people are really interested I can post many new photos available for sale.
Alex Dekker
Associate

Post by Alex Dekker »

I'm interested, please post them!
HOS Bandit

Post by HOS Bandit »

I am interested also. I am also in need of some help in posting my own pictures onto Feldgrau.