IMAGINE

Questions, comments, suggestions, or problems.
kazakh

IMAGINE

Post by kazakh »

IMAGINE THAT IT IS PERIOD OF WAR NOW/ AND U HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE PART IN IT/ FOR WHOM U WOULD FIGHT FOR/ WHY/ WHAT ARE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF FIGHTING FOR NAZIS/KOMMUNISTS
Michael N. Ryan
Enthusiast

Post by Michael N. Ryan »

There's really no difference. They're both corrupt ideologies run by psycopaths.

If I had been a German, I would have arranged an 'accident' for Hitler, which is what I did in my novel Sealion's Byte. And then I would purge out most of the radical leftists and its racial science nuts.

If I had been a Russian, I would support a purge. I forget the movie, but there's a Clarke Gable film where he plays a Journalist stationed in Moscow. And one of his Russian friends tells him that in order to save Communism one must kill all of the Communists.

Fascist Italy, despite its poor military, had the fewest political nuts, and might be a good model for reforms to follow, If I had been either a German or a Russian back then.

Overal I would have faught for the United States. It's hard to defend Democracy when all our politicians are crooks who appoint activist judges to do their dirty work legislating what they want from the bench so the politicians can then go back to their voters and tell them they have to obey orders without fear of retribution at the polls.