Hermann Goering - Gold Ring

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Spankeem

Hermann Goering - Gold Ring

Post by Spankeem »

Hi,

If any of you are interested in items linke to Hermann Goering there is an auction site in NZ with one of his rings. This is a story in the NZ national paper:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_i ... D=10127000

And from the site itself:

http://www.dunbarsloane.co.nz/catalogue ... 05_TXT.pdf

It hasnt sold as they are unable to determine its worth.

Happy hunting to anyone interested!
johnnyrocket

Need information on Hermann Goering's Gold Signet/Seal Ring

Post by johnnyrocket »

I'm in the process of working on a reference book dedicted to Hermann Goering's personel rings and various jewely/silverware he owned during 1935 through 1945. I am looking for any inormation, images etc. especially in relation to his large gold signet/seal ring that he had in his possession at his capture in by the alies1945.

Thank you for any information and or images you might have on this subject.

—Steve :D
Doktor Krollspell
Patron

Post by Doktor Krollspell »

Hello Steve!

I stumbled across the folling website with both photographs and info on Göring's rings so if you didn't know about this site, here you go...

http://www.germaniainternational.com/goring.html

Regards,

Krollspell
"Wie es eigentlich gewesen ist"
Leopold von Ranke (1795-1886)
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

BOAAAAAA!!!

How many of these Rings do you want, the fake-stuff from the USA, the more than good stuff from spain and italy, all are "Originale"...HeHeHe...!

I have only ONE original Goering "Sammlerobjekt" at my own hands, this is an original Menu, a Seating-Plan, and an original Invitation, underscribed by H. Goering, conc. his mariage to Emmy Sonnemann, 10. April 1935.

I got the documents by a former female Secretary at the "Reichsluftfahrtministerium" in Berlin, she was invited to the "Hochzeit", her name is written on the Seating-Plan, the Lady was very close to Goering...

Michael
knieptang
Enthusiast

Post by knieptang »

And... Frau F. was a very close Friend to my Grandmother, she gave me the Documents, and asked me, to never share the Documents.

I respect her request, for several reasons...

Michael
schinkel_1813

Re: Need information on Hermann Goering's Gold Signet/Seal R

Post by schinkel_1813 »

[quote="johnnyrocket"]I'm in the process of working on a reference book dedicted to Hermann Goering's personel rings and various jewely/silverware he owned during 1935 through 1945. I am looking for any inormation, images etc. especially in relation to his large gold signet/seal ring that he had in his possession at his capture in by the alies1945.

Hello.

Do you know if there is a book written about the uniforms and medals Göring had ?

Regards,

Ricardo
" Who knows war wishes for peace "- GFM von Hindenburg
johnnyrocket

Goering rings

Post by johnnyrocket »

I'm looking for any information on a Gorering signet/coat of arms ring Goering had with him when he surrendered to the allies in 1945.
thank you.