Titos partizans kiled the whole SS unit !

Objective research on factual information regarding German military related warcrimes.
Matthias Fritz
Almost banned

Titos partizans kiled the whole SS unit !

Post by Matthias Fritz »

I found great link to tret, whre are originaly picturs taken by Titos partizans showing how they were likvidated the whole SS unit sumwhere in the hill near Rijeka ( Croatia ) !

http://www.forum.hr/showpost.php?.p=559 ... count=4816

Titos partizans heve acual kiler units to eleminate all members of the Waffen SS members, that they cach ! Usualy they trow them half alive in to the caves together with their family members ( wife, children ) if the SS man were originaly from Jugoslavia ! In this days, slovinian autoritys have found a lot of caves deep in the forests full of human remains ! Forenzics have determent that mayority are man bounes but some are from small children ( age 3 to 14 ) and also many women bounes and they were all kiled after 1945 !
Matthias Jünger

Post by Matthias Jünger »

It's sad to say but it's nothing new, indeed... :(

Those are the so called "foibe", in italian, carsic caves.
"Es gibt keine verzwefeilten Lagen; es gibt nur verzwefeilte Menschen."

Heinz Guderian
panzerschreck1
Enthusiast

Post by panzerschreck1 »

Mathias the link does not work!
"Perish any man who suspects that these men either did or suffered anything unseemly."[
haen2
WWII Vet

partisans

Post by haen2 »

That's exactly why German troops encountering "partisans" were so harsh with them
HN
joined forum early spring of 2002 as Haen- posts: legio :-)

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think !
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

I happened to be reading about paras last night and the so called ten commandments included this (I paraphrase): Be chivelrous when fighting enemy soldiers - no quarter to guerrillas.

that was the starting point in 1939. It could only go downhill. Since many partisans were communist terrorists anyway it made for real sweet treatment to captives.

I can't mourn a terrorist but the thing of killing whole families seems extreme. Yet according to the book I was reading (Ten Days to Destiny: Creta) many Cretans attacked and killed paras with farm tools and kitchen knives. I know that would put me in a bad mood!

I'm a Georgia boy - so in complete contradiciton of my own feelings against Partisan warfare I know darn well that the invader that comes to Georgia is going to wish he hadn't.

Its an eternal conumdrum that won't go away. Asymetrical warfare will always be a nightmare for everybody involved.

cheers
Reb
Piet Duits
Associate

Post by Piet Duits »

It is very double...
When you are the attacker, and become ambushed by local freedom fighters, they are terrorists. :down:
Now in reverse: when your country is invaded, and you become a freedom fighter and ambush foreign soldiers, you are a hero... :up:

You see how thin this line is? %E
Nur für den Dienstgebrauch
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

with farm tools and kitchen knives
It would put me in a bad mood too but they would also earn my respect!

In general it is a difficult matter. Blowing up railways or road convoys for instance. During WW II in Western Europe that was an act of Resistance, in Eastern Europe it was an act of Resistance or Communist Terror depending on ones (modern) political views and now in Irak or Afghanistan it is always an act of Terror.
The same act done in different times and places (cultures, customs and religions) and for (maybe not so) different reasons is explained by individuals to fit their own beliefs. The line is so thin it is hardly visible now and maybe will still be with hindsight in 200 years :( .

Paul
Matthias Fritz
Almost banned

Replay

Post by Matthias Fritz »

Guys, guys, i am tooking abouth kilings of solders that surender and kilings which acure after the end of the war, where the Titos partizans have murdered abouth 600 000 opoziton solders, their family members, women and children ! In my country Slovenija, it was forbiden to took abouth the post war kilings and after the Slovinan independenc ouer new democratic goverment start to investigate the mas murders and the fact is that that Slovenija if full of massgraves found in the wouds, old mines and in other places in Slovenija !

One weak ago it was found ( when they make a highway ) by roud workers, mass grave with 2000 human remains, they have also found remains of litlle children ( 20 children ) and women ! They sead that the kiled persons were the croat ofizers with their familys ! Many sceletons have mising fingers, what sugested that the killers have cut their fingers of, to take the rings ! First forenzik expertize is saying that were all kiled after the war !
I can understand the kilings of the solders during the war time ( the partizans have suferd a lot during the war time ), but kilings after the war, and specialy the kilings of enesent family members of opozit solders, that is pure and simple, CRIME that shoud be trailed even in this days !

The simple fact is ( adlist for me ), that the Titos partizans were crime units and that shoud be recognize by the history !
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Matthia

Just a friendly word of warning: don't let this stuff get you down. I could obsess all day over what the damn yankees have done to the southland but I don't.

It doesn't pay and it leads to more war - always bad!

cheers
Reb
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

and that shoud be recognize by the history !
Agreed!

But.......that takes time. More time than has passed yet. Probably every nation in the world has had such atrocities in its past. As Reb can go on about what the Yankees did to the Confederacy I could go on about what the Nazis or (450 years ago) the Spanish did to us. Try talking to a Scotsman about the good side of King Edward I of England and not getting your head ripped off!
Recognition by "history" takes a very long time and in many cases, depending on who writes the history, never comes at all.
As sad and revolting as the past may sometimes be I believe we have to think/worry more about 'tomorrow' than about 'yesterday'.

Cheers,

Paul
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

depending on who writes the history, never comes at all.
As sad and revolting as the past may sometimes be I believe we have to think/worry more about 'tomorrow' than about 'yesterday'.
true & truer

btw happy new year Paulus
Christoph Awender
Patron

Re: Replay

Post by Christoph Awender »

Matthias Fritz wrote:One weak ago it was found ( when they make a highway ) by roud workers, mass grave with 2000 human remains, they have also found remains of litlle children ( 20 children ) and women ! They sead that the kiled persons were the croat ofizers with their familys ! Many sceletons have mising fingers, what sugested that the killers have cut their fingers of, to take the rings ! First forenzik expertize is saying that were all kiled after the war !
I can understand the kilings of the solders during the war time ( the partizans have suferd a lot during the war time ), but kilings after the war, and specialy the kilings of enesent family members of opozit solders, that is pure and simple, CRIME that shoud be trailed even in this days !

The simple fact is ( adlist for me ), that the Titos partizans were crime units and that shoud be recognize by the history !
Can you direct me to a newpaper link or something about this story please. In which newspaper was this reported please?

In which objective history book Tito partisans are not brought into connection with crimes?

\Christoph
Matthias Fritz
Almost banned

Replay !

Post by Matthias Fritz »

The news obouth massgrave was published in all slovenian daily press as DELO, NOVICE and on TV Slovenija and POP TV ! In my country this days is a lott of took abouth post war massgraves and komunists crimes against Slovenian nation ! The fact is that Slovenia haed their own partizan mowment with slovenian in comand, but that was the eich for Serbian comunits, so they have kiled almoust all slovenian partizan comanders during the 2.WW and put all serbs in comand of purly slovenian partizan army ! During the 2.WW the Jugoslav comunists have kiled all almoust all political opozition in Slovenia and after the end of the 2.WW all slovenian domobrans solders with their familys, whitch they can lay their blody hands on !

But high slovenian comunists new abouh that plan and they did nothing to prevent slovenian people and if they are steal alive ( some are ), they must be put on trail !
Christoph Awender
Patron

Post by Christoph Awender »

So your conclusion is now that as you said the Waffen-SS were chivalrous fighters because the Tito partisans were committing warcrimes?

\Christoph
Matthias Jünger

Post by Matthias Jünger »

Well the same happened in Italy, there are a lot of suspicious deaths during or after the war of "white" partizans who were in some way opposing the "reds" supremacy, for example liutenant Aldo Gastaldi, and some others.
A famous episode is the one which took place malga Porzus, near the slovenian borders, when the communists partizans of "Giacca" Toffanin killed the commander and 20 members of the "white" partizans unit "Osoppo" and a girl who was with them.
"Es gibt keine verzwefeilten Lagen; es gibt nur verzwefeilte Menschen."

Heinz Guderian