German Bundeswehr March Music CD's - where to buy?

Bundeswehr, DDR and military related discussions on the German armed forces post-1945 to today.
benherrmann

German Bundeswehr March Music CD's - where to buy?

Post by benherrmann »

Hello all: :D

My name is Bernd Herrmann (I was born in Germany). I am a retired US Marine Corps veteran and my father was in the Wehrmacht during WW II.

One of my many hobbies is collecting German marches. Getting a hold of old WW I and WW II german military music is not a problem, but what I want to do now is to collect as many modern-day Bundeswehr March Music CD's (of which there are plenty to be found in Germany).

Does anyone know where I can order these CD's direct? I am looking for Stabsmusikkorps der Bundeswehr, Heeresmusikkorps, Luftwaffenmusikkorps, etc., versions to include marches, Zapfenstreich and more. I've seen many available in Germany but since I reside in the state of North Carolina, USA, I've not been able to find any outlets in the US where these can be ordered.

If anybody has any suggestions, links, sites, etc., I'd appreciate it. You can email me at: [email protected] if you do.

Thanking you in advance...

Bernd W. Herrmann
Master Gunnery Sergeant USMC (Ret)
Born: Moosburg, Bavaria
Landserstudent
Supporter

Re: German Bundeswehr March Music CD's - where to buy?

Post by Landserstudent »

Hallo-

Your best bet might be to find some music seller websites in Germany.
Try Google or Amazon also.

I have a bunch of Bundeswehr LPs I bought from a New York City-based
importer called Bremen Haus (this was back in the mid-1960s), but they may well no longer be in business. The records are great collections (Ich hab alle Waffengattungen) so I understand why you want this music.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your service! And your father's too. I am American born and had relatives on both sides in WWII. Former Fed myself.

Treue um Treue-

Landserstudent