Terrorist act in Oslo

A place for off-topic posts not related to this website. All messages are purged frequently.
Leandros
Supporter

Terrorist act in Oslo

Post by Leandros »

It seems Anders Breivik, the arrested person, has put up on the net a 1500-page document on his philosophy....rather sick contents...

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/23/n...drap/17433269/
http://www.fredleander.com - buy my book on Operation Sea Lion
Hans
Associate

Re: Terrorist act in Oslo

Post by Hans »

I wouldn't give this "Dog" any satisfaction by reading it.

- Hans
Was haben wir für dich gewollt
Du deutsches Vaterland?
- H Gehr IR 21./17.ID
Leandros
Supporter

Post by Leandros »

The authorities here seem to be of the same opinion as the court meeting confirming his jailing was closed to the public.
http://www.fredleander.com - buy my book on Operation Sea Lion
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

This is one time I hope they don't kill the SOB. I'd hate to see someone make a martyr out of him.
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

...th'o I'll bet there's a razor blade in a bar of soap with his name on it waiting for him to arrive in prison....
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Was anyone in our Feldgrau community affected by this horror?
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Björn
Supporter

Post by Björn »

Hello!

this act has sincerly changed the Norwegian people indeed. Sad to say, but thanks to god that it was a Norwegian man who did this. One of our own, and therefor no external enemy to target afterwards.

Norway is a large country, with a rather small population. It is - I´d say - unusual, to say the least, that an assassin of his calibre even has prepared a 100% professional PR-package before the attack, complete with 1500 pages of different containts. These include his diary, almost day to day, as well as HD press pictures, ideological testament etc. Most copy and paste, but still there.

He is often refered to as "right wing", but our political language has not changed much during the last 70 years. This man is not a racist, a sworn Israel supporter, loves Churchill; USA and Putin, but hates Islam from his whole heart. A new breed of culturel terrorists, maybe?.

Has the situation since 11th September given him nutrition? The acts he performed are so incredibly well planned and extremely cruel. He could be a product of the years since 2001, or even before. This is not a Hitler, Stalin or even Manson. But something extermely more frightening.

B
John W. Howard

Post by John W. Howard »

Trying to ascribe some kind of logic to fools such as this is maddening. God bless the Norwegian people as they suffer through the aftermath of this terrible incident.
John W. Howard
Ronald Lameck
Supporter

Post by Ronald Lameck »

Actually, it is reductionist to simply label this fellow as a "nut" or "madman". Look back to Hanna Arendt's writing on "The Banality of Evil." This man is shockingly ORDINARY in so many ways. He seems to be a devilish stew of the frustated views of too many people in our societies. However gruesome it may be, we must review his ideas and writings to fully understand and be able to refute them. Otherwise, it will be only a matter of time until a "copy-cat" or a follower or a cohort appears to repeat this tragedy.