Israel employs professional web talk-backers

A place for off-topic posts not related to this website. All messages are purged frequently.
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Re: Israel employs professional web talk-backers

Post by John P. Moore »

Erik - I can assure you that there is zero interest on the part of forum management to bring back the former members who refused to follow the Feldgrau Forum House Rules.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=21386

Sure, some of those people generated a lot of posting activity, but it was inappropriate to a research forum. Many of those former Feldgrau members that you refer to can be found on AHF. Why not simply post your material on AHF and engage with those people over there?

John
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

John,

I have no desire to participate in a forum run by euro-fascists with ulterior motives. I am reasonably sure that the moderating team at Feldgrau does not have other agendas, which is why I choose to participate here.

It is not the purpose of these rules to restrict the free exchange of ideas and knowledge. Indeed, the rationale behind these rules is to insure that legitimate research is not inhibited by the use of personal insults, rude behavior or abusive rhetoric.

perhaps you should advise Timo of this?
TimoWr
Enthusiast

Post by TimoWr »

LOL, and still people wonder why I gave up on this forum.
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Erik - I certainly don't see any value to what you post in the "Off-Topic" forum. However, I do find considerable value in what members such as Timo and others who are actually interested in period research post in the research forums. I would encourage you to use your energies elsewhere if you don't want to participate in the research forums in a constructive manner.

John
Paddy Keating

Post by Paddy Keating »

I think PM2's point about people being furious when one tells the truth as opposed to untruths is valid, especially in the light of the spitting, vicious anger provoked by previous suggestions that some of the more vocal agitators on AHF and FG might be working for various groups and agencies, some of which have since been discredited in the mainstream media, as the swing in editorial attitude in the London Times newspaper illustrated by the following two articles on their website from 2005 and 2009 shows:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 568646.ece

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 718913.ece

The game is up for TWC. The writing is on the wall when a publication as august as The Times carries an article that must have the Zionazis leaping up and down in rage. Maybe the Stroop-style assault on Gaza marked a turning point. I don't know if(Moderator's deletion)is in the pay of any such agencies nor if Marcus Wendel's AHF operation is the honeytrap some fairly serious-minded types suspect it to be but they sometimes behave as if they are. A few years, tarring us as neo-nazis and anti-semites would have been effective but it is not that easy anymore. People are wising up to such tactics.

On another level, a website devoted to the discussion of the Third Reich's military history is bound to attract attention from groups and individuals who have been making a good living from nazi-hunting but whose prey now ranks as near-extinct. They are looking for new enemies, a new generation of neo-nazis and sympathisers to target, in order to carry on receiving all those subscriptions, donations, grants and reparations payments, not a cent of which was ever seen by any of the forty or so survivors whose weekly coffee afternoons I frequented in the café opposite my place in Paris.

Believe me, anyone here using his real name is on someone's list as suspect. That's the issue here, not these futile arguments about whether member X is a Mossad asset or whether some of us are raving neo-Nazis with backpacks full of Zyklon B. All of these accusations and counter-accusations are red herrings. The issue here is one of freedom of expression and movement.

PK
TimoWr
Enthusiast

Post by TimoWr »

LOL, LOL, LOL, Paddy, if I'm on a Mossad paylist then I'm not doing my job very well, right? Seems to me that any "honeytrap"scenario would only work if I stayed low-profile instead of telling you in your face what I think of you 8)

Well, enough of this bantam, hope you're enjoying yourself stirring up things while accusing others of doing just that. I'm off again. Byeeee
pzrmeyer2

Post by pzrmeyer2 »

John P. Moore wrote:Erik - I certainly don't see any value to what you post in the "Off-Topic" forum. However, I do find considerable value in what members such as Timo and others who are actually interested in period research post in the research forums. I would encourage you to use your energies elsewhere if you don't want to participate in the research forums in a constructive manner.

John

really John? Like what exactly has Timo contributed in the last three years? Show me something.... I acknowledged his contributions about Knittel. what else is there? Why dont you just drop the pretenses and issue the following edict: "Any off-topic post is acceptable so long as one never ever mention the HolocaustTM, or Jews in any and all instances as we here are deathly afraid of being outed as neonazis by them, even though we refuse to ackowledge that there is anyone out there scrutinizing us." Inst that what you really want to say? Show some sack, man. Hell, you were in combat once.

As for Timo....
LOL, and still people wonder why I gave up on this forum.
how many times have you regurgitated the exact same whine? who fecking cares? youve been saying it since 2002. why not just feck right off then and go to a politically controlled environment where no real thoughful debate is needed? hell, to paraphrase Sid (oops also gone now) "Play the ball, not the man". In your multiple posts on this thread, youve not once addressed the key point of the original article, that government PSYOPS is employed on the internet by a so-called democracy. youve spent all of your time whining about me and the usual cries to supress the topics you dont like and how you wont come here anymore. yet just like my mother in law at Christmas, there you are again. If you had any balls at all you'd stand up and present a coherant counter argument. But alas you cant....
TimoWr
Enthusiast

Post by TimoWr »

And you don't see the connection between that exact same whine and the fact that I hardly posted anything over the past couple of years? :idea:
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

This thread is being closed. One member already has received a Formal Warning on the basis of their posts. The Verboten Section of the Forum was originally to be regularly purged....and I do believe the time is nigh. Unless there's something you really love posted here, and have it saved somewhere, prepare to say goodbye to it. I'll be retaining anything of interest to the Research sections.
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds