I AM AKIRA!!!!!

A place for off-topic posts not related to this website. All messages are purged frequently.
Commissar D, the Evil

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

And her Father, my Grandfather, who fought in the skies of W.W.I :

All Blood is Red!

~Akira Ushijima, Ever Victorious!
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Andy H
Associate

Post by Andy H »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote:I thought the racist American dogs might pale at a picture of my mother:

That's right Yankee scum, she is African-American!

~Akira, servant of the Emperor Hirohito
She looks like shes got a bad case of sunburn given her pale complexion at the edges so to speak :wink:

Regards

Sqn Leader Rum Do-What!
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

And so as I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolour I must fear evil, For I am but mortal and mortals can only die
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Andy H wrote:She looks like shes got a bad case of sunburn given her pale complexion at the edges so to speak :wink:
I just thought she was just 3/4 black, 1/4 Japanese!

Or the victim of a bad photoshopping!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Andy H
Associate

Post by Andy H »

Tom Houlihan wrote: I just thought she was just 3/4 black, 1/4 Japanese!

Or the victim of a bad photoshopping!
Typical Slant-eyed propoganda

Regards

Sqn Leader Rum Do-What!
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

And so as I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolour I must fear evil, For I am but mortal and mortals can only die
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote: We never saw them!
Might that have something to do with your notoriousally poor eyesight ? :wink:

That's probably why you had any chance at all of shooting down a huge B-29 ............................ you could just barely SEE them !!! :roll: :D
Signed: "The Shadow"
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

And as for that picture of your MOTHER :shock: ....................... I expect that you'll be joining the Kamikaze Corps shortly !!
Commissar D, the Evil

Might that have something to do with your notoriousally poor eyesight ?
I have heard it told that Admiral Phillip's last words on the H.M.S. Prince of Wales was, "don't worry boys, they can't hit a thing....." :wink:

And as for that picture of your MOTHER Shocked ....................... I expect that you'll be joining the Kamikaze Corps shortly !!
Round-eyed Shadowy devil!!!!! :x :x :x :x

Truth be told, we experienced pilots were ordered not to join the Kamikaze squadrons. I believe that this misguided policy was, on the part of our higher command, one of economy of our leaders--why waste an ace for a kamikaze mission when a pilot with less than a hundred hours flying time will do? What it meant, as a practicality, was that we veterans survived longer, even by a thin thread, than the eager, young Kamikazes. I will live forever in shame that this happened and it was a rationale for my comrades and myself to hunt B-29s with abandon and without personal joy.

At any rate, my own motto is "ALL BLOOD IS RED"!

Which for your purposes means that that I will spend any number of Yankee lives before giving up my own in the service of his Imperial Highness, the Emperor, Hirohito!!!

BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!!!!

~Akira, the Ever-Victorious Sword-Bladeon the part of our higher command
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Commissar D, the Evil

By the Way, I don't believe that any of you round-eyed dogs can identify this photo:

Western "Historians" are blind to the world! (The Gods Know that I have Given Enough Clues!)

~Akira Ushijima, in the Vanguard of Freedom!!!
Last edited by Commissar D, the Evil on Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commissar D, the Evil

Some of you round-eyed devils have questioned why I rode the Raiden instead of the Shiden-Kai. My only answer--as I said to my superiors in the Imperial Japanese Air force is:

JACK IS BACK!!!

BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!!!

~Akira, the Fanatical! (And known by every B-29 Squadron in the Pacific as "Jack, the Ripper!" ).
Commissar D, the Evil

Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Akira-san, it doesn't matter how many times you post here, the Emperor still surrendered. Not only the country, but his divinity.

Just like it doesn't matter how many times I watch The Longest Day. The Germans still lose!

:wink:
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Commissar D, the Evil

Tom-san, I am impressed by your courage, but, I fear, you miss the point of my posts. Everyone on this site appears to think that only German or Allied Bravery counts a bit. I am here to prove that we sons of Nippon fought just as bravely, just as courageously, as any Men on Earth.

We did lose, of course, but that is not the point of it all. Even while losing, we were brave, or, as you Americans would say, "cool".

And, until someone of you "Forum Hero Historians" identify the picture of my Grandfather, I must regard you all as--what is the English term?--"Louts", who have no real idea of History.

Time, I suppose to hear from Andy H., a proponent of the Royal Airforce Fleeing. I have a bridge on the river Kwai I'd like him to help build.....

As for John, the Shadowy One, I'd remind him to stay out of the searing rays of the Rising Sun!

Very Best,
~Akira, Eternal Servant of the Emperor (AKA "JACK, THE RIPPER")
Dragunov
Associate
Location: Ottawa, The True North Strong And Free (and rather cold)

Post by Dragunov »

Time, I suppose to hear from Andy H., a proponent of the Royal Airforce Fleeing. I have a bridge on the river Kwai I'd like him to help build.....
or 'Rare As Fairies' to the army lads.... the brewster buffalo is one screwed up fairy. :D
When Stalin says "Dance" a wise man dances.- Nikita Kruschev
Waleed Y. Majeed
Patron

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed »

Hai Akira-san!

I humbly apologise for the late reply to your riddle question... (DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP & LOOOOOOOOONG BOW)
Please forgive me for my laziness and accept my answer - or may a Raiden strike me instantly and constantly.

Your honourable Grandfather was non less than the legendary Eugene Jacques Bullard, first African American combat pilot.

Your humble servant

waleed
Shadow
Patron

Post by Shadow »

America’s first black aviator did not fly for the country of his birth America, but for his adopted country of France. A country for which he was severely wounded and received many medals for valor. Gene himself was a man who hesitated to speak of himself but one who stood on the principles of honesty and integrity. He treated everyone as he wished to be treated and because of that he was very well liked. He lived by the belief that all men were created equal and should be treated accordingly.