Map set order

Feldgrau's WWII operational map project, map research, archives, tools and techniques, and research requests.

Moderator: Abicht

Peter

Re: Map set order

Post by Peter »

What is the current position over map orders? I have yet to receive mine. It was promised about 4 weeks ago. Is that because there is a problem or because I am in Europe?

Regards
Abicht

Post by Abicht »

Peter-

You maps just went out. I hate to point fingers, but the problem was on Jason's end, as I didn't get everything I was promised until this week from him. You should have them within a week.
M.Abicht
Peter

Post by Peter »

Thank you that's very good news. I never get replies if I email Jason direct but only via the forum. Perhaps a direct email address would be better? Like you I hate pointing fingers by bringing this up in the full glare of the day.

8-)
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

You can email me directly anytime at [email protected]. I also take and accept full responsibility for the time lag on some of the recent orders. The SNAFU was all on my end and had nothing to do with Matt whatsoever.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Thanks Jason. Bitter experience teaches me that once anything goes SNAFU it quckly moves onto SNAFU to the power 10.

Best regards :wink:
Victor Reijkersz

Post by Victor Reijkersz »

Hi Jason, or support staff,

I have emailed you but gotten no reply. I ordered German Operational mapset Egypt and Cyrencia 1942 on 19th April this year and paid as well and never received anything.

I would really like too!! thanks in advance for helping out.

Best regards,
Vic
Abicht

Post by Abicht »

Victor, please send me a PMwith your address and I will get you another copy-

Matt
M.Abicht
Victor Reijkersz

Abicht wrote:Victor, please send me a PMwith your address and I will get you another copy-

Matt
Send and awaiting arrival :)

Your still selling right? i am a bit confused with the start text on your map page...
Abicht

Post by Abicht »

Nope, we are not selling anymore. Due to to may CDs getting lost and other complications, the project has been stopped. You were lucky Jason accepted the order!
M.Abicht
Ricardo Silva
Supporter

Post by Ricardo Silva »

It's importante to get a delivery system that assures that the mail is delivered to the right person, in portugal many companies use a delivery system where the receiver has to sign a postal recipt, thus, the mail doesn't get lost. Maybe this system would work out for you too.
If you get back to business, i'll be interested in a few map sets:
They are all from units engaged in the eastern front in 41-42 in the Heeresgruppe Nord
A.O.K. 9 18.09.1941 up to 28.09.1941
I.A.K (A.O.K 16) 29.09.1941 up to 10.10.1941
Gruppe Von Roques (A.O.K. 16) 11.10.1941 up to 13.11.1941
XXXVIII A.K. 14.11.1941 up to 24.07.1942
(maps of the Heeresgruppe Nord between 18.09.1941 and 10.10.1943 may also be of my interest)

This units and specific dates are related with the path of the 250 infanterie division (Blue Division), so, if you have other maps where this division is displayed, i'll be very interested on them.
Victor Reijkersz

@Abicht,

Thanks for accepting the order. Hope to find the CDROM in my mailbox somewhere soon.

Can i suggest you use a service like plimus for selling these CD's? If you use them you just have to upload the contents and they will handle the shipping, support, payment and burning and sending of the CD-s. I think that would make things a lot easier on your guys and enable you to make sales without any effort.

Best regards,
Vic
walther99

Post by walther99 »

Is it possible to order maps of Army Group Courland (Heeresgruppe Kurland)?Please let me know if it is available.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Walther, that service is no longer available.

Tom
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!