How to find Robert Kershaw address?

Feldgrau's WWII operational map project, map research, archives, tools and techniques, and research requests.

Moderator: Abicht

Rostislav

Post by Rostislav »

I have a question:
Despite of long-term searches, I could not find two sources, from those, on what refers Robert Kershaw in the book " War without Garlands ".
It:

14/I.R.130 Kriegtagebuch H.Wild 22 Jun 41. Linzer Turm Sept 1973. This number is not present in libraries of Austria. It was in Wechtlers collection . Probably, Robert Kershaw - the unique owner of this material?
Gefechtsbericht №1.4 Zuges. Kampf um die Zitadelle von Brest-Litovsk. 25 Jun 1941. In the documents received by me from Germany, this document is not present. So sometimes happens - it is on microfilm NARA.
My request to Kershaw - whether he could specify number of a film where to search Gefechtsbericht №1.4 Zuges? Probably, I could receive this document from him? Except for that is I would like to ask and Kriegtagebuch H.Wild. It is ready to consider any conditions. For example, I have numbers Linzer Turm where it is told about other battles in 1941.

Best regards
Rostislav
Rostislav

Re: How to find Robert Kershaw address?

Post by Rostislav »

Of course, I need e-mail only. Please send it on PM.