New Maps Coming

Feldgrau's WWII operational map project, map research, archives, tools and techniques, and research requests.

Moderator: Abicht

Abicht

New Maps Coming

Post by Abicht »

All- I just finished scanning in 175ish maps from 24 Aug 1939 to 17 June 1940. They include pre invasion and ongoing operations against France or Lage West. I have greatly improved the quality of the maps too - all now 800 dpi with no compression so they are very good and every little town name is readable.

Hopefully very shortly (this week) these maps will be available for order.

I plan to scan in the Nowary maps (1940-45) next.
M.Abicht
donwhite
Contributor

Excellent News!

Post by donwhite »

Abicht,
Excellent news. I personally, eagerly (but patiently) await any late war East Front maps that will be made available in the future.

Cheers
Paulus II
Patron

Post by Paulus II »

Excellent!! 1940 in Western Europe, that's the series I've been waiting for.

Cheers,

Paul
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

We will have these latest maps added to those available for purchase very shortly!
liss

Post by liss »

Hi Abicht!
I looking for German maps (situation maps, field fortifications) of Kerch peninsula 1943 - 1944 and most detailed information about the battles at this area.Is the such information available?
Abicht

Post by Abicht »

liss-

Yes these maps are available, but as there are at least 5500 maps total and I have only scanned in about 750-800 of them it will take time to get to them all. I wish I could scan them all day long everyday but we will all have to just wait for them to come. Thanks for you interest!

M.A.
M.Abicht