BullSh**

A place to relocate messages and threads that should be deleted.
phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Andre - regarding your longer comment above - you may not have noticed but Dave asked this sort of comment to be passed to Moderators BY PM, not by continuing the open arguing on the Forum itself.

You may regard someone else in the wrong for his or her behaviour - but telling them so when you've been told to do otherwise is only setting yourself up to be knocked down in the same way and for the same reasons...
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Cott Tiger
Associate

Post by Cott Tiger »

Phylo,

Fair comment.

Regards,

Andre
Up The Tigers!
lwd
Enthusiast

Post by lwd »

pzrmeyer2 wrote:I'm curious why our most objective moderator, Dave, hasnt addressed this complete personal attack:
Tom, I generally stay away from pzrmeyer2's posting but that time I had enough.

He posted an article in which he underlined some sentences - which was clear for me what he's after. Then he asks one question - quite loosly connected withe the exact text of that article. My comments were aimed at his (mis)interpretation of written text, like:

- according to pzrmeyer2 France = whole EU (I ommit the 'EUSSR' connotation...),
- pzrmeyer2 asked where did LePen deny the H, while it was written in black he is to be tried for making quite relativistic remarks about German occupation in certain countries,

and answering his questions.

At first it didn't mattered to pzrmeyer2 what LePen said, a post later it did and in the end it didn't matter either... Huh? What was he really after? Why did he post in such a manner? 'Ok, here's a piece of interesting article. Let's post it, see who and how comments and then start the usual conduct... again'.

Then he fluidly moved to mud slinging (idiot sheeple, fcukheads) and hypocrisy (eg. denigrating Dr Krollspell's contribution into forum because he also had some 'meaningless' posts in 'What are you listening to right now' thread while no longer than few days before pzrmeyer2 did post there too!).

I'm not much into politics (which seems to be pzrmeyers2 point of interest), high-temperature arguments and arguing for the sake of argument so I left that topic after 2 or so posts. These already were too many...

And that's also why I'm going not to post more in this thread either. Nor in any other pzrmeyer2's future threads on Soldatenheim (I didn't check this but I'm almost sure that vast majority of his recent input into Feldgrau comes from this section...). Waste of time.

Regards,

MJU

BTW, that thread had mysteriously dissapeared from forum...

Ive never once had any negative conversations with this person, yet he is allowed to sling ad homina with impunity.
I'm curious. Why do you consider this a "complete personal attack" and "ad homina" it looks to me like it's a fairly objective description of your posting with a some speculations and questions intermixed. Indeed compaired to some of your comments about other members and refusal to back them up with any referances at all it seams rather mild. Compare for instance the following:
This again confirms the inherant hypocrisy and double standards meted out by folks like moderator Dave, a biased, non objective, person if there ever was one.
Note that the above negative opinions are both personal and Ad Hominem. They are also unsuported at least with in this thread.
[/quote]
Apparently if enough people cry and whine and bitch and moan, they can steer the direction of the site away from objective and thought provoking discussion to spoon-fed, sanitzed versions of history. And of course, they are allowed to sling as much mud as they want, but run away like little fairies when it comes back around at them..../quote]

Looks like a case of kettle talking to pot or an attempt to distract attention from your own actions by casting aspersions on others. I can be convinced other wise but it will take logic and facts rather than mud slinging and obstinance.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Guys, this is getting really tiring. I'm in the process of setting in place a major new update to the site and instead I have to come to the forum and moderate a bunch of threads and put peope in line and delete postings. This is not how I want to be spending my time. I've received a number of posts of people complaining that the atmosphere here has changed or is changing and frankly I'm tired of hearing about it. I thought as adults people could take my requests seriously and leave politics and petty remarks out of this forum but clearly that isn't the case. I'm going to be reviewing a number of posts today and I will be placing a number of people on "time out" until things blow over.

I'm sorry to say this is going to hit a number of people. After some time blows over we will revist the time outs and decide at that time who can come back and who is not allowed. If we discover users with multiple accounts they will also be banned without question unless there is a legitimate reason for having them.
panzermahn
Associate

Post by panzermahn »

Commissar D, the Evil wrote:
I don't want a forum where threads are hijacked and turn into a p*ssing contest or ranting ping-pong with both sides equally entrenched. I mean, just look at the cr*p written in the Myth of the Eastern Front thread. Hello, there are thousands of books out there, but no, we just rant about one day-in, day-out.
Right!

Well, we're all sick of this nonsense. Feldgrau was conceived and meant for years a true forum for research, not for rhetorical nonsense. We're back in force--supported by the mass of our members to restore our reputation and cleanse the Forum of annoyingrhetoricians.

I'm asking EVERYONE to report to me or another moderator any abuse of our beloved Forum. Any abuser will be dealt with--even if I have to delete a thousand posts!!!

Very Best,
~D, the EviL--aka, Jack the Ripper
Hi Commissar,

I do agree with your suggestion. And sometimes I really got pissed seeing spammers at soldatenheim.

Maybe you should do a "Katyn" for those abusers of this Feldgrau forum

Regards
Panzermahn

P.S. Happy New Year greetings to everyone!
Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

As long as the research stays behind all day political blabla and soap-opera style cock fightings I don't see any sense in participating here anymore. I once liked much the atmosphera here, but now, as many interesting contributors decided to not write here anymore it is getting boring. Stop this soap opera and bring feldgrau back to its origin: research! Or it will be gone forever :(

Jan-Hendrik
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Jan, the political stuff seems to have died down significantly since we clamped down, do you feel it's still taking place?
Musashi
Supporter

Post by Musashi »

panzermahn wrote:
Maybe you should do a "Katyn" for those abusers of this Feldgrau forum
In spite of being banned on AHF you haven't drawn any conclusions and you still don't know how to behave on a civilized forum.
Don't use "Katyn" in this context or I will attack and you don't want it - trust me.
It's a forum related to Axis history so "Die Endlösung der Spammerfrage" would be a lot more politically correct.
Ezekiel 25:17. "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
sniper1shot

Post by sniper1shot »

Don't use "Katyn" in this context or I will attack and you don't want it - trust me
Hmmm, nothing like a threat to set someone off. Do you really believe this comment was called for?? I believe saying NOTHING would of been even better. :?
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.
Dragunov
Associate
Location: Ottawa, The True North Strong And Free (and rather cold)

Post by Dragunov »

I believe saying NOTHING would of been even better. Confused
but it's better if he gets some (arguable) correction... not so harsh, but it's better than saying nothing.
When Stalin says "Dance" a wise man dances.- Nikita Kruschev
sniper1shot

Post by sniper1shot »

I disagree.
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Folks, on this site please don't makes threats and please don't reference warcrimes in a manner that makes light of them.

This topic is locked.