Your list of Wargames

Miniatures, board wargames and computer games related to WWII.
Alex Coles
Associate

Your list of Wargames

Post by Alex Coles »

Not board wargames, computer war games. I have too many to list at the moment, and i'm tired anyway.
Alex

(Also known as 17 SS)
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Your request is confusing, what kind of list are you looking for? As for computer games, this area is for discussing non-computer based wargames (ie boardgames and miniatures, etc).
Alex Coles
Associate

Post by Alex Coles »

Hold on, Hold on! This section was called 'Wargames' when I posted this so now you are using an excuse that wasn't there before.
Alex

(Also known as 17 SS)
Dragunov
Associate
Location: Ottawa, The True North Strong And Free (and rather cold)

Post by Dragunov »

maybe you should include computer stuffs and scale models here too. so i need not run to AHF. i prefer the crowd here.

replying to the question:

i play FPS games and own CoD 1-2 and Red Orchestra: Ost Front (excellent game, for all you who complain aboot historical inaccuracies, this one's quite realistic).

i also own IL2: forgotten battles (expansion too) and Pacific Fighters in that series. it sucks without a joystick, as the arrow keys make your plane jittery.
When Stalin says "Dance" a wise man dances.- Nikita Kruschev
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

Dragonov

You posted back and forth with me often enough that you may have a clue as to my warped personality.

Can you suggest a computer war game that would be fun for a murderous anal retentive? Preferably something I can examine before I buy it?

thanks
Michael (reb)
JASGripen

Post by JASGripen »

If one wants a game which deals with WWII in every aspect (Diplomacy, Research, Operational level down to tactical, etc), try Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday . It isn't FPS, but the best game around when one wants grand strategy but still combat.

It is really a good game.
Last edited by JASGripen on Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.