Panzergruppe West OOB July 25, 1944

German Heer 1935-1945.

Moderator: John W. Howard

Wolfkin
Associate

Panzergruppe West OOB July 25, 1944

Post by Wolfkin »

Hello!

I am looking for the OOB of Panzergruppe West for July 25, 1944. I have most of it but am looking to correct some inconsistencies. Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Wolfkin
Amateurs limit their study to either Tactics, Strategy or Logistics. Professionals study ALL THREE of these!!!
richard hedrick
Supporter

Post by richard hedrick »

Wolfkin,

Below is an OOB document form Pz.Grp.West for July 25 that might have some answers for you. With regards to your question below about 74.A.K the documents I have (like the one below) do not show this A.K. until July 28. I am currently at work but this evening or tomorrow I will post the documents from the 25th to the end of July so you can review them.

Hope this helps.
Richard

http://downloads.sturmpanzer.net/Docume ... y_1944.pdf
Wolfkin
Associate

Post by Wolfkin »

Hello Richard!

Excellent, thank you for your response! Unfortunately, nothing shows up on that link. I went to the Sturmpanzer site and for most of the pdf files nothing shows up. I am not too sure if it is something not working at the site or something with my computer. I will keep trying though!

Cheers,

Wolfkin
Amateurs limit their study to either Tactics, Strategy or Logistics. Professionals study ALL THREE of these!!!
richard hedrick
Supporter

Post by richard hedrick »

Hi Wolfkin,

Just took a look at the site and i dont seem to have a problem with the PDF's myself. Do you know what versoion of Adobe Viewer you are using? The files are created on version 7 (i think) and will require version 5 or greater to view. It could be a problem with your browser add-in, if it is you can right-hand click the link then select "Save target as..." and then open the file with Adobe Viewer and not the browser plug-in.

if that does not work PM me your email and i will send you the file directly.

Richard
Wolfkin
Associate

Post by Wolfkin »

Hello Richard!

Good call! I saved the file and then opened it up in Adobe Viewer 6 and it opened no problem! You were right on the money when you said it would work that way instead of opening it in the browser! It looks like great information in that document and it indeed does answer my questions! Thank you again!

Cheers,

Wolfkin