XLVII Panzerkorps and LXXIV Korps

German Heer 1935-1945.

Moderator: John W. Howard

Wolfkin
Associate

XLVII Panzerkorps and LXXIV Korps

Post by Wolfkin »

Hello!

I understand that at sometime after July 25, 1944 the XLVII Panzerkorps was pulled out of the line to take command of 2nd Panzer Division and 116th Panzer Division. Then the LXXIV Korps replaced it in the line. What I am unsure of are the exact dates and exact composition. I know that the 326th and 276th Infantry Divisions were there and that the 21st Panzer Division with sPzAbt 503 was enroute but that is about it. So, does anyone happen to have the OOB of the XLVII Panzerkorps on July 25, 1944 and the date and OOB of LXXIV Korps when it replaced the XLVII Panzerkorps. Thank you in advance!

Cheers,

Wolfkin
Amateurs limit their study to either Tactics, Strategy or Logistics. Professionals study ALL THREE of these!!!
richard hedrick
Supporter

Post by richard hedrick »

Wolfkin,

Here are the additional documents, they include the daily status for Panzergruppe West from July 24 to July 31 and also all documents (mostly seem to be communications to H.Gr.B) in the folder for July 25 to July 31. There are 52 pages in total and will hopefully address your questions about the 47.A.K and 74.A.K.

Richard

http://downloads.sturmpanzer.net/Docume ... I.Teil.pdf

Jan-Hendrik
Patron

Post by Jan-Hendrik »

Thank you very much , dear Richard :beer:

:up:

Jan-Hendrik
Wolfkin
Associate

Post by Wolfkin »

Hello Richard!

Excellent information there in those documents! Thank you very much for this! This will help me out a great deal! Thanks again!

Cheers,

Wolfkin
Amateurs limit their study to either Tactics, Strategy or Logistics. Professionals study ALL THREE of these!!!