Name Registers to DAL

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Rossano

Name Registers to DAL

Post by Rossano »

To all who may be interested

Finally I have good news for You. After months of hard work I can now announce that most of the Name Registers to the DAL are ready. Until now I could make :
a) all Hptm./Rittm. from DAL T Stand 1.5.44 (same complete style like in Keilig´s Rangliste/DAL 1.5.44) (ca. 4,5 MB) 50 €
b) all Obersten down to Hptm. from DAL 1.5.43 incl. San., Vet. u. W-Offz. (but intentionally without Gen. and OL. & LT.), in the same complete style like above.(ca. 8,5 MB) 100 €
c) all Obersten down to Hptm. from DAL 1.5.41 (but intentionally without Gen.), but this in a simple style (ca. 0,6 MB) 10 €
d) I am now just working (I made about the half) on the Name Register of DAL 1.5.40, and here too all Obersten down to Hptm. (and intention. without Gen.), this in a simple style like above). I guess it´ll be finished in August.......
e) it remains to be made the Name Register from DAL. 1.5.42 and I plan to make it in September.......

Who is interested to buy my Name Registers, which have cost me so many work hours (each Name, each line handwritten/typed in Computer and all checked), must sign before a Copy-Right declaration

Thanks + Regards, Rossano
Rossano