Two large German collections up for sale!

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Two large German collections up for sale!

Post by Jason Pipes »

I am going to be listing for sale two very large German collections.

The first collection will be a large lot of German unit histories, nearly all of which are out of print and/or very hard to find. I am going to be selling the entire group as a single lot for a single price to one lucky buyer. They can add the collection to their library, cull them off for resale, or some combo of both! 8)

The second collection will be an extensive lot of photos (over 1000), documents, letters, books, and original period frontline maps all from a single man in the 5.Gebirgs-Division from 1940-1945. He survived the war and lived until the mid 1990s. The collection is the best I've ever seen for a Mountain Division, and hopefully it will go to a good home. It comes with all my collected research materials and reference books on the 5.Gebirgs.

Please reply here or send me a PM if you are interested in either or both of these collections! I plan to post them for sale here in the next day or so. If I don't get any interest (hard to believe) I will be posting them on ebay.
Landserstudent
Supporter

Re: Two large German collections up for sale!

Post by Landserstudent »

We all know the 'tale' of curiousity and the cat. Am wondering what you are asking for the 5.Gebirgs collection; it sounds like a fantastic grouping. Must be hard to part with.

Thanks-

Landserstudent
sniper1shot

Re: Two large German collections up for sale!

Post by sniper1shot »

Are the unit histories in English or as I am guessing German?

Also curious as to the price of the Mtn Div items.
Only he is lost who gives himself up as lost.