Consider a small donation when selling on Feldgrau.net

WWII era German related items being sought, sold or traded.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Consider a small donation when selling on Feldgrau.net

Post by Jason Pipes »

I'd like to request that all sellers listing items for sale on Feldgrau.net please consider providing a very small donation, in the range of $1-$5 or so, when your items sell. We have considered putting a requirement for this in place but I'm not very much in favor of making mandatory payments to use the forum. Therefore if you make money using Feldgrau.net to sell your items, great! Please in exchange consider making a small donation to help support the site when you do.

Thanks for your consideration and good luck with your sales!
Zepp

Re: Consider a small donation when selling on Feldgrau.net

Post by Zepp »

Hi Jason.
Maybe it has passed me, but what is the account nr?
Zepp
I newer was the man I used to be!
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Jason's request is certainly reasonable. I know of other sites where people posting items for sale must have a paid membership on the site, costing around USD 25 per year.

John
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Post by John P. Moore »

Making a donation is not an option any more for members wanting to sell things on Feldgrau. This site is not for the personal financial gain of members. From this moment on, anyone posting something for sale here who has not made a financial donation to Feldgrau will have their post deleted by me immediately. Contributions (USD 25 suggested) can be made via PayPal to

[email protected]

John Moore
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

At this time I'm going to have to agree with John on this, though I'm flexible in that I don't need a min of $25 per donation from sellers. $25 is suggested, but I expect you to gauge the value you gain from selling here and send a donation accordingly. For now I will refrain from making the marketplace folder a restricted section and ask/hope that users send a dontation to Feldgrau when they sell things.
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Folks, looks like we are going to go ahead and move to a restricted marketplace folder in order for people to offer items for sale.

If you have donated in the past you are entitled to post to the marketplace folder and will be granted access accordingly. Details will be posted soon.

If you have never donated we are requiring that you send a minimum of $10 donation. Doing so will grant you access to sell unlimited items in the marketplace folder for 1-2 months. You will also receive an online discount for making purchases via a Feldgrau supporting book seller! Items posted for sale will also soon be featured on the new Feldgrau mainpage making the marketplace folder a great place to offer your items for sale as they will receive a great deal of traffic.

More details will be posted ASAP. If you have questions in the meantime or would like to send your donation immediately, please contact me via PM.

Thanks for supporting Feldgrau!
adalbert

Post by adalbert »

Dear Jason! You still need a donation? I can donate but at first refund me the money You own me. I can then donate the full sum. It happened years ago but You have to pay anyway.