Welcome to our new site sponsor!!

Updates, changes and plans for Feldgrau.net and Feldgrau.com.
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Alex, this might answer your question, too!

Many of you are familiar with the magazine put out by our new Feldgrau sponsor, The German War Machine. Those of you who visit the site and/or forum may have noticed that Volume 2 has been on what seems to be an indefinite hold. I e-mailed Pete this morning, asking about what was going on. Here is the bulk of his response, posted here with his permission:

“The site has been taken over by us. Previously, it was run by a DVD company, who proved singularly inept in site admin and sending out magazines. As a result we decided to administer the site ourselves.

It was tranferred to another hosting company a couple of weeks ago, and they are currently setting up a Paypal facility. Hopefully, at the end of this week people will be able to subscribe to the magazine and the forum will be back online.

The last few weeks have been a total nightmare, but hopefully we are through
the worst.”

If you haven’t checked out the magazine yet, I heartily encourage you to do so when they get “cleared hot” again. You’ll find good articles, written by knowledgeable people. The main site itself has some good articles on it as well.

http://www.germanwarmachine.com

Check it out, you’ll be glad you did!
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Benoit Douville
Contributor

Post by Benoit Douville »

Issue II is available now, it was about time! The article about the breakout from the Korsun pocket in 1944 seem interesting.

Regards
dixieflyer

Re: Welcome to our new site sponsor!!

Post by dixieflyer »

Sorry if I missed an announcement, or didn't get the news, but what happened to this magazine? I ordered the initial issue earlier this year, and went to subscribe the other day, and found nothing there at the website. I sent an e-mail to the address in the issue I had, and have heard nothing. (The e-mail did not bounce though.)

Warren
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Re: Welcome to our new site sponsor!!

Post by Tom Houlihan »

This might explain a bit! From their home page:
We'll be back soon
Dear friends of German War Machine

The site has been offline for some time now. That is because the hosting company went bankrupt and it has taken a considerable amount of time to retrieve all of our files. However, we are now rebuilding the site and it will be back online soon.

Many thanks for your patience.
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!