Complaint Disappearing Photos & Dead Moderators

Updates, changes and plans for Feldgrau.net and Feldgrau.com.
John P. Moore
Author & Moderator

Complaint Disappearing Photos & Dead Moderators

Post by John P. Moore » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 am

Today I noticed that all photos that I had attached in several of the Vet topics such as this one have all disappeared

https://www.feldgrau.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8&start=15

I went to a lot of work to add photos which made the topics more meaningful. Can something be done to restore the photos? None of these photos were posted via a 3rd party image site, but directly from my computer to Feldgrau. I will NOT take the time to repost.

Then there is the matter of inactive moderators being shown on the various forums. one of whom, Mark Yerger, has been dead for more than a year! Others have not even logged in for over a year.

I don't feel that the content of Feldgrau is being adequately maintained, but there is always room for ads. Why would someone want to pay to advertise on a site that is becoming meaningless?

John Moore

Annelie
Patron

Re: Complaint Disappearing Photos & Dead Moderators

Post by Annelie » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:03 am

Thanks for speaking up on several issues John.

Some of us have been wondering.
Annelie

jpollar
Admin

Re: Complaint Disappearing Photos & Dead Moderators

Post by jpollar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:42 pm

And nobody bothered to directly contact the ONE person that can fix the problem? Btw..it's fixed.

I'm pretty certain this site is offered free of charge with all cost being assumed by the owner. This site operates at a loss and doesn't ask anything of its users.

More than happy to make updates needed if they're brought to my direct attention.

Coming on here just to bitch on the off chance that I might show up doesn't produce timely results.

I'm not going to constantly police the moderators. If someone here cares enough about people being removed, then I'll let one of you be in charge of that. I spend what free time I have working on the content site, not the forum.