Hi to all!
I speak to you real experts of German uniforms..
I would like to make this figure (this I have not painted it and it's not mine
I wishing to do this Obersturmführer of SS-Sonderkommando Dirlewanger
in Belarus between 1942 and 1944..
I ask you some questions..
In your opinion..
1) This figure, may appear to represent an official of the SS-Sonderkommando Dirlewanger or not?
On what date did the SS-Sonderkommando Dirlewanger had their collar-insignia (right side on collar) instead of the normal ss-runes?
2) Is it correct that it does not have the wimple on the Feldmutze by Obersturmführer?
3) The collar tab of the SS-Sonderkommando Dirlewanger right ones were already "customized
" to keep this department or the generic ones in 1944?
4) The uniform is correct? Is it a M-36?
5) Even the badges worn on the jacket are historically correct (see the distinctive anti-partisan
6) The insignia on the shoulders, what color are they?
7) The waffenfarbe what color would they be?
What do you think?
Should I make other changes?
Thanks to all, Dan