A Reminder of Sorts

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Commissar D, the Evil

A Reminder of Sorts

Post by Commissar D, the Evil »

Hi Folks, Just a reminder that this Forum, even though it deals with fictional events, is subject to the same Guidelines that have always covered Feldgrau/Soldatenheim. This includes a prohibition against posts discussing the Holocaust or specific War Crimes.

I bring this to your attention only because, as the contributions to the forum are fictional and the "Forum Heroes" stories have a long history of tolerating (if not exploiting) a variety of "questionable" subjects, we must be especially aware of the rules of the Forum.

More than that, we must be prepared to interpret those rules and apply them to the content of our submissions. I admit this is a difficult task for a writer.

I think a broad rule of thumb should be that our fictional characters are not allowed to say or do anything that we, as actual people, could not say because of the Forum Guidelines.

Now I know this is a grey area. And, you must remember that we Commissar types abhor censorship and are the pillars of free speech. :wink:
But please be as stringent as you can in applying the Forum Rules to
the stories you submit.

I welcome a discussion on this issue. And I am not singling out any particular person as a DELIBERATE violater of the Forum Guidelines.

Very Best Regards, David
Death is lighter than a Feather, Duty is heavier than a Mountain....
Craig
Banned

ouch!

Post by Craig »

I love a good spanking in the morning!
HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE FASTEST RUNNER!
Foxtrot Lima

LOL!

Post by Foxtrot Lima »

LOL! :D

Regards, Rundstedt
"What luck for rulers that men do not think". Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)