who is your favorite poster on feldgrau and why

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

charlieboy
Supporter

who is your favorite poster on feldgrau and why

Post by charlieboy »

hi everyone
i thought i throw this out to the members for discussion.everyone has a favorite subject. and their are some real experts in lets say armour, documents, etc. do you like that person for their expertise on a subject, for their wit, humor, respect given, etc.
i will start the ball rolling my favorite poster is tigre reasons are.
1) his post are always well researched to my knowledge, and variable in subject.
2) he posts threads that are not one 'liners' and they have plenty of detail in them.
3) he is a very polite man, always responds to a question with a reply.
best wishes micky
sebastian
Contributor

Re: who is your favorite poster on feldgrau and why

Post by sebastian »

For me also TIGRE,
1)very usefull unitinfo
2)its written in a manner everyone understands
3)nice photos from the units
4)respectfull in answers even in p.m
5)just like him for him

Seb
united we stand,divided we fall
Richard Schoutissen
Associate

Post by Richard Schoutissen »

For me almost all posters are my favorite posters, there is lots of info in this forum. You may see a post that stands out, you may not . . . but sometimes there is a positive side in a post that most members think it's crap, for whatever reason.
Robert F. Rojas

RE: Who Is Your Favorite Poster On Feldgrau And Why.

Post by Robert F. Rojas »

Greetings to both citizen Richard Schoutissen and the community as a whole. Howdy Richard (or Rich if you so prefer)! Well sir, in respect to your posting of Thursday - January 07, 2010 - 4:41am, old yours truly will heartily concur with your sentiments on this particular topic. Apart from your observations, , there will always be that silent majority that is ever rarely heard from. So, given that vast participatory void, I would assert that it is all but impossible to assign the accolade of "FAVORITE" to any one individual. Finally, thinking aloud, one must also question if it is at all wise to engage in what is tantamount to a subjective popularity contest in the first place. It's just some sobering food for thought. Schnitzel anyone? Well, that's my initial two cents or pfennigs worth on this vintage topic from yesteryear - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you a copacetic day over in the ever bucolic Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :idea: :?: :[]
It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it - Robert E. Lee
Richard Schoutissen
Associate

Post by Richard Schoutissen »

Thumb UP Uncle Bob ...