Mussolini had 14 lovers at a time

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

panzermahn
Associate

Mussolini had 14 lovers at a time

Post by panzermahn »

Looks like Uncle Beni is not as prudent as Uncle Adi, Uncle Winnie, Uncle Frankie (Spanish), Uncle Frankie (American), Uncle Joe :)

http://www.dailychilli.com/news/1011-mu ... -at-a-time
Italy’s fascist dictator Benito Mussolini had 14 lovers at a time, de-classified diaries of his mistress have revealed.

Claretta Petacci, a Vatican doctor's daughter, met Mussolini in 1932 at the age of 20, and became his lover four years later. Her diaries cover the period from 1932 to 1938 and were released under Italy's 70-year rule.

In fact, according to the entries, Petacci was so jealous of the other women in Mussolini's life that she made him call her at least a dozen times a day, and every half hour after he got home in the evening, because she - correctly - suspected him of betraying her, The Sunday Times reported.

She wrote down the times of the calls and their content. In April 1938, Petacci described their exchange after she caught him having sex with his former girlfriend Alice De Fonseca Pallottelli.

“All right, I did it. I hadn't seen her since before Christmas. I felt like seeing her; I don't think I committed a crime. I spent 12 minutes with her,” he admitted. Petacci just interrupted to exclaim: “Twenty-four!”

“All right, 24 then, so it was a quick thing. Who cares? she's past it. After 17 years there's no enthusiasm; it's like when I take my wife,” he said.

He told her the idea of sleeping with only one woman was “inconceivable” to him. He said: “There was a period in which I had 14 women and I'd take three or four every evening, one after the other. That gives you an idea of my sexuality.”

The diaries also include her descriptions of their embraces: “I can feel that all his nerves are taut and ready to spring,” she wrote. “I hold him tightly. I kiss him and we make love with such fury that his screams seem like those of a wounded beast. Then, exhausted, he falls onto the bed.”

After another encounter, she wrote that Mussolini had hurt her: “We made love with such force that he bit my shoulder so hard his teeth left a mark.”

He boasted of the “sexual education” he had given her and lectured her on the benefits of orgasm: “Orgasm is good for you: it sharpens your thoughts, it widens your horizons, it helps your brain, makes it vivid and brilliant.” - The Statesman/Asia News Network

Published Nov 23, 2009
phylo_roadking
Patron

Re: Mussolini had 14 lovers at a time

Post by phylo_roadking »

He told her the idea of sleeping with only one woman was “inconceivable” to him. He said: “There was a period in which I had 14 women and I'd take three or four every evening, one after the other. That gives you an idea of my sexuality.”
Means a hell of a smoking habit too! :D
He boasted of the “sexual education” he had given her and lectured her on the benefits of orgasm: “Orgasm is good for you: it sharpens your thoughts, it widens your horizons, it helps your brain, makes it vivid and brilliant.”
Don't say that too loud! Your government will A/ ban it or B/ tax it...
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Opa
Supporter

Re: Mussolini had 14 lovers at a time

Post by Opa »

That's true about orgasms, for men and women. A daily orgasm should be part of life, just like the apple and the walk.
Honny soit qui mal y pense!
phylo_roadking
Patron

ahem....

Post by phylo_roadking »

was a period in which I had 14 women and I'd take three or four every evening, one after the other
...well, he DID make the trains run on time... :shock:
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds