This is just outrageous

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

phylo_roadking
Patron

Post by phylo_roadking »

Stopping crime? That would be utopiah but totally unrealistic
in this world.
Not at all. Of course you can stop crime - they even call the rounds "manstoppers" :wink:
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle." - Malcolm Reynolds
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

Of course you can stop crime - they even call the rounds "manstoppers"
Sorry :D I had a "doh" moment there :D
Annelie

A Fitting Punishment

Post by The Panzer Oberst »

A more fitting punishment would be that he must take care of this lady until she dies. He would wear a tracking tag and he would be monitored. He would do ALL duties from shopping, cleaning, cooking and all other errands. If he would not comply he would have his prison sentence imposed. Liquidation would be better, THE NACHT AND NEBER!!!
"I no longer control events, they control me, and that is why I am sick of hearing about the Great German Army. I wish I were in the Mountains where the air is so cool."
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

A more fitting punishment would be that he must take care of this lady until she dies
That is not a good idea. This women is already been traumatized by
this animal and now you expect her to feel comfortable taking care
of her needs? That is dreaming.
If I were that lady I wouldn't want him near me under any conditon.

He is not fit to take care of anyone never mind a helpless female.
:evil:
Annelie

Post by Rajin Cajun »

I've seen far worse then this. This old lady got it gentle compared to another I saw where a young black thug kicked the crap out of this lady with several well placed kicks to the face killing her. This kind of thuggery needs to be met with force no coddling no prison just a public execution like they did back in the good old days.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
haen2
WWII Vet

punishment

Post by haen2 »

>>>>no coddling no prison just a public execution like they did back in the good old days.<<<<<
Hi Rajun,
Aren't you going a little overboard ????
"Public execution "????? Nah. !
This will only create a "martyr" in his/her grouop.
As well as give him/her, his/hers 15 seconds of fame.
Total silence on name, NO photos, and just a silent "disappearance".
Just a line in the paper; "some scum attaked an old lady/man", not to worry, he äin't no more". :D :(
HN
joined forum early spring of 2002 as Haen- posts: legio :-)

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think !
Rajin Cajun
Banned

Post by Rajin Cajun »

I guess Haen but I always loved hangings in Westerns. :(
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Marc Binazzi
Supporter

Post by Marc Binazzi »

I guess veterans should take the bus to avoid attracting the attention of bad guys:

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story.a ... e4cdc2be18
"the iron fist had a glass jaw" (Ronald Reagan in Raoul Walsh's Desperate Journey)
Tom Houlihan
Patron

Post by Tom Houlihan »

Marc, the worst part of that tape was seeing the four people standing about 20 feet away watching it happen, and doing nothing.
TLH3
www.mapsatwar.us
Feldgrau für alle und alle für Feldgrau!
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

We were discussing a child molester once in a Sunday school class. I noted that the scum should be hanged out of hand.

there was much oohing and ahhhing by the silly girls in the glass. then this rather aristocratic Mexican lady brought the curtain down on that discussion: "You girls be quiet. This is something for the men to handle!"

Exactly.

but in the USA the men now act like the girls in that class.

cheers
Reb
panzerschreck1
Enthusiast

Post by panzerschreck1 »

Hi Reb, whats the basic jail sentence in the US fro childmolesting?

Here in the Netherlands its surprisingly mild...and usually evidence is hard to come by in most cases...only murder is a serious crime enough for some 10-30 years which is considered as a life sentence/..

All the best,
"Perish any man who suspects that these men either did or suffered anything unseemly."[
Reb
Patron

Post by Reb »

pzShreck

It can be as light as probation or a up to a few years in jail. Here in Georgia and other parts of the south its apt to be a good bit more - up to ten years or more.

cheers
Reb
Imad
Contributor

Post by Imad »

This might sound politically incorrect but I think these stupid gangsta rap songs and videos are actually inciting young people to act like that.
I have nothing against any ethnic group, believe me, but you will notice that rats like the one in that video do listen to a certain type of music, wear certain types of T-shirts, logos, pants down to the crack of their ass, etc.
The other day I heard that scum-bag rapper - I can't get his name right but I think it was something stupid like Scooby Doo or something - challenging Bill O'Reilly to come down to his hood so he could "kick his ass".
Apart from the fact that O'Reilly is 6'3" and would probably end up kicking the other guy's scrawny ass, that rapper does not even live in a "hood". With the ill-gotten money he's made he lives in a rather plush neighbourhood, tolerated by the politically correct crowd in the good old US of A, the "little girls" that Rajin Cajun was talking about.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - these c***k suckers are not afraid of the Law. No, they're not. There's only one cure for them. To quote George Gordon Liddy (remember him?);
"Head shots, head shots - kill the sons of bitches!"
Cry 'havoc' and let slip... the dogs of war
Annelie
Patron

Post by Annelie »

Wow,

Gorden Liddy, a name from the past. I admired his guts.
Used to listen to his radio shows.

"Head shots, head shots - kill the sons of bitches!"

....hmm, that sounds like Liddy!

http://www.liddyshow.us/
Annelie

Post by Reb »

Liddy's "head shots" comment was made after he learned that BATF agents wear body armour.

BATF is about as popular in the US as the Gestapo was in Germany.

cheers
Reb