Stalin's Organ ... The Mission

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Paul_PJ

Stalin's Organ ... The Mission

Post by Paul_PJ »

Actually it was a rather cold day. So I should say it was panic that made me sweat so profusely.

The meeting was the highest level congregation I had ever attended. Fuhrer himself, Goebbels, Himmler, Goering, Jodl, Keitel almost everyone I knew was there.

I was the youngest of the lot and I was not too sure why I was there.

Himmler opened the meeting by greeting everyone and started, "Herr Fuhrer; Guten morgen".

At this stage Fuhrer himself interrupted and said; "Herr Himmler; sie better sprechen im Dinglish"

(Editor's note : At this point of time the Nazi leadership was supremely confident of the ultimate victory. As a part of the global rule, knowing fully well that German language is quite complicated to learn, they were developing a language called Dinglish. Sort of Deutsche and English combined so that their subjects world over would understand them. The British government called this language Aeutsche and Churchill was adamant that they resist the use of this language if the Germans ever actually conquer the island. He was turning a bit like Gandhi by then).

Himmler continued "Ach ach so, Jawohl Mr er Herr Fuhrer ov kourse" and turned to us.

"Wir will shortly start ein vilm about der Ost Front. What wir sehen hier ist ein Weapon Of Mass Indoctrination".

He clicked some buttons and the screen lit up.

It showed a huge black gun being fired.

Himmler continued "Die kannon ist kalled der Stalin's Organ. Wherever der bomb hits die volks turn kommunist. Der Russ habt ein bug vich dey fire und it turns allen volks staunch kommunist. Even die madschen get pregnant mit der seed of kommunism".

Goering interrupted "Aber Herr Himmler, Ich kann nicht see volks rubbing der organ. How does it fire?"

Herr Fuhrer must have tremendously enjoyed this crack because he laughed until he fell off from der Zeat.

Naturally everyone present laughed and laughed till Fuhrer finally said "Enaf. Wir muss zum der discussion getbacken".

From the discussions it transpired that this deadly Weapon Of Mass Indoctrination had to be traced, attacked and neutralised. Also another objective was to kidnap the scientists who were behind this ingenious weapon and make them work for our regime.

And then suddenly I broke into cold sweat. I realised why I was there. I was one of the best sabotage agents and kidnappers the Nazi party had. Ohhh Mein Gottt.

Sabotaging and kidnapping enemies of the Reich within Germany and occupied territory was one thing and going deep into Russia and doing this nonsense was something else. It was not my cup of tea or coffee whatever.

I tried to squeeze myself as much as possible into my seat and behind the generals so that the Fuhrer would not see me. But luck is always not so good.

Within a few minutes of discussions the Fuhrer looked at me straight into the eyes and said "Unt mein dear Fritz von Balderdasch, ich gebe du deez rezponzibility. Du ist der real Aryan wir haben und du muss deez task fullfillen".

It came to my mind to tell him that I looked even lesser Aryan than he himself did. But I knew he would strangle me with the piano-wire he carried in his left pocket if I did that.

I closed my eyes and with closed eyes looked at heaven. They sure looked dark. May be I should avoid looking at heaven when the eyes are closed.

Continue please
Fridolin
Supporter

Hi

Post by Fridolin »

LOL!!! I also fell from my seat! :D :D :D
What we do in Life echoes in Eternity.

No quisieron querer a otra Bandera,
no pudieron andar otro camino,
no supieron morir de otra manera.
Paul_PJ

Since you guys are not continuing I will post one more ....

Post by Paul_PJ »

The meeting ended with me being promised the best of the resources including intelligence units, reconnaissance planes, dive bombers, airborne troops, commando units, armour including Tiger Abteilung 504, a company of Panthers, supply columns.

Quick mental calculations said to me that I would effectively be heading a force as large as a Panzer division. Oh my god.

I had never even headed one soldier in battle. In fact I had never headed anyone in the battle because I had never been in a real battle myself.

Taking 300 Hitler Jugend and SS trooper and smashing fifty Jewish houses and businesses can't be actually called a battle; although it is also a battle in a way.

I mean I was an effective leader. But the effectiveness was meant for particular situations - like beating up Jews who could not hit back and just watched helplessly while I abused and kicked them and denuded their young daughters publicly.

I certainly did not want to risk my neck on the east front where the Russians could be tearing my clothes off. What a shame it is to be denuded in public. I certainly was not ready for that.

Anyway the discussions with Fuhrer ended in state of extreme positive mood for him and extreme gloominess from me. He would just not buy my argument that this job was not for me.

He kept on saying that I was the best Aryan he had.

He must be nuts. I don't even look like an Aryan.

I am just 5 feet 5 inches tall, have dark eyes and darker hair. My nose is not pointed. My limbs are not long. Why does he keep on saying I am the best Aryan he has?

May be he does it for fun? Who knows. Sadist bastard.

I was wondering if I could find out somehow some link to Jewish ancestry so that I could avoid this mission. But that would be dangerous too. He would straightaway send me to Auschwitz.

I spent the whole night sleeplessly. I kept on seeing nightmares of a slit eyed Mongol firing a 76 mm field gun at me. And the shell would just reach me and drop to the ground - without hitting me or exploding. And this sick Mongolian bastard would laugh and fire another shell and I would scream in fright again.

I woke up thrice and always after I slept the dream returned.

Mein Gott. What a night it was. When I woke up I was totally exhausted from the rest.

In the morning I went to my office wondering how I should either get out of this affair or stay out of harm's way.

It would have been simpler to just do the planning and hand it over to the soldiers for execution.

But after that nutcase Otto Skorzeny had participated himself in rescuing Mussolini, Fuhrer expected all such mission leaders to physically be present in the action.

He used to say (in Dinglish) "Fuhrer-ship muss von der Vront kommen".

(Editor's note : Fritz von Balderdasch migrated to USA after the war. That explains his awful spellings and terrible grammar.

We corrected all his spellings e.g. COLOR to COLOUR etc. from Amerikaan to English. We corrected most of his grammar too.

However we can not correct and / or authenticate his Dinglish spellings and grammar because that language never actually came into wide usage and most of the documents related to it were burnt by the Nazi leadership.

They probably did not want to be ridiculed for developing such a f**k-all language).

I am going to snap some day and ask him if he would like to play the role of Field Marshall Paulus in our next Stalingrad.

Actually I think the people who learn in Stalin university of Moscow should be called Stalin-Graduates or Stalingraders.

(Editor's note : Having escaped the war crimes trial, Fritz von Balderdasch tended to be overtly pro-American and hence his criticism of Hitler and Communists both.

Actually our other sources tell us that he was as anti-American as he was anti-Russian. In fact he was anti-anything-that-would-or-could-harm-himself. That is a mark of a great warrior who would certainly survive to fight one more day).

A cup of coffee got my stunned brains to work a little faster. I made a list of few questions :-

What was the guarantee that Stalin's Organ really existed?

What was the guarantee that it was not communist propaganda?

What was the guarantee that it was not Nazi propaganda?

Who had taken the film which showed that awful thing?

How had he / she taken the film?

Why could Luftwaffe not neutralise the gun by bombing? That would reduce the problem to only kidnapping the scientists, instead of being involved in possible pitched battles and advances through really hostile territory.

I took the list and was about to leave for Herr Himmler's office. However just then a true Aryan young man in his mid 20's walked in.

He snapped into the Heil Hitler salute. I reciprocated.

He stayed like that for almost a minute. I also had to stay like that because I did not know his rank. My right hand pained so much that I begged him to discontinue the salute after one minute.

Afterwards I found out that he was at least 8 ranks lower to me.

I wanted to kick his Aryan arse for keeping me in salute position for so long. There has to be a limit to everything. But his father and uncles were good friends of Himmler and Goebbels both.

Anyway it turned out that he was Gunther von Schreck - from the elite decedents of the famed Teutonic Night and Prussian ancestry.

Almost immediately after introduction he also told me that their entire family for last 137 generations indulged in golden showers, bondage, Cat-O-Nine tail whippings and other such acts.

I could not see the relevance, but found the information highly interesting.

Anyway it turned out that OKH, OKW and NWOUDAL (Neue Welt Order Using Dinglish As Language) had seconded him to me for his exceptional calibre.

He produced an 8.73 centimeter thick book which was supposedly filled with praise for his exceptional abilities as a military planner, tank commander, Heinkel tail gunner, submarine chief engineer, paratrooper, seducer of various Central African Women and also as janitor (Western Commodes and Pot Urinals for men, Class DIN 85-JG/T-34D/008-7785 and Ladies Stand-up Urinals as per American Society of Plumbing Engineers Document No. 873 Section 3.9 Subsection XXIV).

I said "That sounds really impressive".

He nodded in absolute self gratification. His face showed so much pleasure that someone would have thought that I was giving him a verbal blow-job. Idiot.

Anyway I told him that we had to go and meet Herr Himmler and Herr Goebbels both so as to get some quick answers to a variety of questions.

We walked out into that cold gloomy day.

The thought of anything to do with eastern front sent a chill of shiver up my spine and right down my arse.

Continue Please
Paul_PJ

One more guys ...

Post by Paul_PJ »

The walk to Himmler's office was quite a long one. We should have taken a car but decided to walk instead because I needed some time to think and frame the questions.

On the way it transpired that Gunther was not a member of the Nazi party.

In fact although his father and uncles were close to the Nazi leaders, it was just a "face relationship" to keep their family out of trouble and in business. It seems that they made quite a few light weapons for infantry.

I asked Gunther "So you volunteered for this job?"

He said he had volunteered.

I questioned him why he wanted to die at such a young age, specially when he could have kept out of harm's way so easily.

He said he had got bored with life and wanted do to something exciting. Wow. That was some reason.

I asked him why he did not go for fishing or organise some orgies of high society women or have arena fights between Russian POWs and Alsatians or do something similar to bring excitement to his life instead of opting for the East Front.

He said he had done all that and was bored with that too. And according to him the dogs were invariably beaten by Russians. That turned my stomach into a very tight knot.

Anyway it turned out that my new aide wanted a game of death to bring some "excitement" in his rich, opulent, trouble-free, overflowing and safe life.

He asked me why I had become a Nazi.

I told him that the truth - because that was the in thing.

"So you don't believe in the Aryan superiority concept?", he asked.

I asked him if he had gone blind.

"What do you mean?", he countered.

I stopped and turned him to face me.

"See me from the toes of my shoes to the peak of my officer's cap Gunther. Do you see anything remotely similar to the Nazi definition of Aryans?"

He said that even Hitler did not look like an "Aryan", but he was the most ardent of all Nazis.

"Exactly", I said.

He begged me to explain.

"Being Nazi is the in thing my friend. We wanted someone to blame our failure in the first world war and the terrible national humiliation we had to endure. Jews were the most obvious choice. By saying 'Not us - they - it's they who are responsible for the f**king mess we are in' is the in thing. Hitler just realised it very early. We think that by targeting them and killing them and blaming them we are absolved of our past. That things will improve if we do this".

"Yes, but I have heard that you were involved in the Kristalnacht and many such incidents", Gunther said.

(Editor's note : Kristalnacht was the night when official and open persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany began. Fritz von Balderdasch was openly involved in burning of quite a few houses and Synagogues).

I was taken aback by this lad's simplicity. He was so very stupid. I had to explain him everything.

"Gunther, if Fritz von Balderdasch had opted to stay out of Kristalnacht, would Germany have stayed out of it?"

"No".

"So it was to happen anyway. Just by being there if I can make myself look good in the eyes of our masters, what's wrong in that?"

He shrugged. Actually I think he shivered rather than shrugged. His face showed utter contempt and hatred for me. Naïve idiot.

"What if Germany loses the war?" he asked after some time.

"I will become an open, ardent and staunch supporter of communism or capitalism, depending on who rules us", such simple answers.

Idealistic, rich, protected wimps like Gunther will never understand the realities of life that I have to face.

We walked in silence for some time. He seemed to be framing a question in mind.

"Have you seen the photos of those women and girls lining up naked for the gas chambers? I saw one which was proudly being flouted by a top Nazi to show how we were arriving at the "Final Solution" of Jews", he said with total contempt.

"Yes I have".

"What do you think of those?";

"Gunther, they say batches after batches are killed by gassing. So people in the concentration camps must know that those who went in there never returned. Yet you see some of the women in the queue smiling. You think they will smile if they know they are walking into a gas chamber? If all the earlier batches who went in - being watched by all the inmates - never came out alive, you think the new batches will smile?"

He was silent for a few seconds.

Then he said, "What you say may have a point in it. But still - the only women who are smiling are those who are with kids. May be they don't want to frighten the kids. May be they are happy that the hell in the concentration camp is going to be over at last".

He had a point there. In spite of all those certificates and documents, he was intelligent. My faith in German education system improved a bit.

I looked at him. His eyes had tears in them.

I felt bad too. But my fear for my own life was more than the pity I could ever feel for Jews. They were going to go anyway. There was no need for me to risk my skin for them. I don't come from aristocratic background to fight for stupid ideals.

We were quite close to Himmler's office by then.

"Are you sure you want to come in?", I asked Gunther. I did not want him to get in trouble.

"Yes. No problems", he smiled a thin smile. Actually it was not a smile at all. It was like when the dogs bare their teeth. I shivered. He was a nut.

"Aristocrats know how to survive too. My father and uncles are good friends of the regime", he said after a pause.

His eyes were cold. This was the first time I had seen such someone's eyes turn to pure ice.

(Editor's note : Knowing his involvement in Kristalnacht and other such outrageous incidents, readers may wonder how Fritz von Balderdasch could migrate to USA and carve out a life there of a grandly successful executive there. Actually this was a question to us also.

In all likelihood his knowledge of the communist weapons of mass indoctrination may have given him a sort of "diplomatic license".

After all the fear of "Red takeover of the free world", whether genuine or created, was so great that barring Holocaust denial being an official crime and some top brass and some lower ranked Nazis being punished, many known Nazis continued in Germany as well as in immigrant populations at good posts.

The definition of "enemy" changed very shortly after WW-II. So the occupiers of France from 1940 to 1944 fought for French Legions in Indo-China in early and mid 50's.

Such incidents of mass involvements in heinous acts and their mass forgiveness barring punishments of a few involved are common in every nation's and society's past to a greater or lesser degree.

People are forgiven for claiming to be sheep in all nations and societies around the world.

Coming to think of it, that's not wrong too.

In most of the cases, regardless of whether it is democracy or communism or dictatorial regime, the people are sheep, living off and easily manipulated by the information their rulers feed them with.

The only advantage in democracy is to a certain extent the people or investigative journalists can ask for proofs.

Of course for smart governments this is not much of a problem anyway. It's more of a hindrance than a real threat unless there is a serious mess like Watergate or Iran Contra.

The governemnts typically present facts in a selective manner the way they want to control the public reactions. This can't be called "Telling lies", but it isn't "Telling truth" either.

"Wag The Dog" - a recent satirical movie was very telling in these matters. "Yes Minister" and "Yes Prime Minister" the serials by BBC also satirically speak a lot on this.

Who controls the media and the information controls the public reactions and their view of the world.

This system of usage of modern means of mass communications was pioneered by the Nazi regime and other nations soon followed and improvised on it.

Continue please
Paul_PJ

Continuing ....

Post by Paul_PJ »

Just as we were entering the premises where Himmler's office was situated, a convoy of cars with screaming sirens rushed in.

It stopped right in front of the building and I saw no one else but the Fuhrer himself jump down and literally run upstairs, followed by his bodyguards and others.

I missed a heartbeat fearing that it was some kind of civil war about to commence. But that did not appear to be the case.

Cautiously we reached Himmler's office and were admitted inside.

Himmler sat behind the large desk and eyed us coldly when we did a Heil Hitler.

He was never too fond of me and probably suspected that my only real loyalty was to myself. But when he realised a von Shreck family member was with me his eyes immediately lit up. He almost jumped to his feet and responded to our salute. The Shreck family must be having some obligations over him.

He asked us to sit down and explained that Fuhrer himself was in the building. We told him that we saw him coming in and asked where he was.

Himmler said that the Fuhrer was in the toilet as he was having sever diarrhoea.

I felt sick and really nauseous.

I mean you really don't expect the great statesmen, the leaders of humanity, the people larger than life to have diseases like diarrhoea and suffer like a common man.

I closed my eyes and imagined the Fuhrer sitting on the commode farting away to glory. Oh my god. I felt dizzy.

But the cloud had a fantastic silver lining.

Within that one second I found the secret that I was looking for all my life - a secret which would help me survive - the secret by which you can avoid being morally tied down to anything. The secret which helps you to really be in a position to ridicule anyone and put yourself above any other person in life.

So whenever you feel morally obliged to someone, under spell from someone try this out - imagine the person doing his raw morning chores.

I will bet anything if you fail to develop a complete disrespect for that person and anything he or she preaches.

Try it out on the leader you respect most. The next time you hear his glorious speeches your brain will shut down on all emotional appeals.

I have successfully avoided being tied down to any ideology except my own survival using this great technique of mind control.

In those few seconds I also realised that unless something really went wrong, unless it was absolute misfortune or bad luck, I would survive the war regardless of what happened to Germany.

Anyway, coming back to the meeting, I told Himmler that I needed some guidance on the Stalin's Organ mission. Had I told him I need some answers, he would have probably Gestapo-ed me.

With the use of words like guidance and all that his ego was massaged. He was a man quick to please. You just needed to lick his shoes and fondle his balls. If you could do both these simultaneously nothing like it.

Just when the discussion was about to start Herr Hitler, Der Fuhrer walked in. I remembered the scene I had pictured a few minutes ago and winced. I prayed that God gave me the strength to keep my face straight.

We all stood up and saluted. Fuhrer put us at immediate ease and turned his attention to Gunther.

"von Shreck?" Fuhrer asked.
"Ja mein Fuhrer".
"Konnen Sie Dinglish sprechen?"
"Ja Herr Fuhrer".
"Sehr gut".

This exchange seemed senseless and like small talk to me. But having realised that the Fuhrer could have diarrhoea, this small talk did not surprise me anymore.

Then Fuhrer turned to me and as usual said how pleased he was to see his true Aryan. I think Gunther sniggered and I turned red with shame. I will see to it that Gunther definitely is a part of the actual team who would go in for that bitch of a gun. He wants to court death and I will give him as long a rope as he wants to hang himself.

Fuhrer asked me what my purpose of visit to Herr Himmler's office was. I told him that I needed some guidance. That sure pleased Himmler but the Fuhrer just snorted and told me to go on.

I opened my note book and said that I would like to know more details about how and when the information was made available.

I read out my questions with the utmost respect in my voice and trying to be as non-interrogative as possible.

The discussion commenced and to my outright surprise Himmler said that it was the British and Americans who had supplied this information and that it had been verified by our Ukrainian agents and some ex-white-Russian army officers who now worked in the Red Army.

I and Gunther must have looked as if we were hit by a truck.

Fuhrer was smiling.

I asked cautiously if that meant the war with British and Americans was coming to an end. Fuhrer guffawed and asked why I would be so naïve to even ask such a question.

Anyway it was evident that they did not want to deliberate on the issue further.

Himmler gave me three thick folders containing information on this cannon and we left back for my office.

On the way back I and Gunther were both silent.

I realised that I felt simultaneous admiration, pity and contempt for Gunther.

Admiration for his intelligence.
Pity for his emotionalism and idealism.
Contempt for his aristocratic background and his Aryan looks and the easy pass he got just by being born to rich and powerful parents.

Those people who never have to fight for survival turn like him. Dickheads.

Gunther broke the silence by saying that it was the strangest thing he had heard ... information being provided by Britain and America.

I said it was most natural that the future war continuation would be between communism and capitalism and that they were trying to shoot the future enemy using us.

Their objective was to spill German blood to neutralise their future enemy, thereby weakening their current and future enemies at one stroke.

Gunther asked if we could not avoid that. I explained to him that Fuhrer and others at top were more worried about communism and Red Army. Hence the British and Americans were playing on this obvious paranoia.

We reached the office in due course and decided to spend the day reading the files and documents.

Continue please