Soldatenheim is for...

Fiction, movies, alternate history, humor, and other non-research topics related to WWII.

Moderator: Commissar D, the Evil

Beppo Schmidt
Associate

Post by Beppo Schmidt »

Thank you for getting things under control, Soldatenheim has needed some major house cleaning for a while! :D

*breath of fresh air blows into the forum*
Roddoss72
Supporter

Post by Roddoss72 »

as one who has gone overboard, just to say sorry, loking forward to the new Soldatenheim.
There is no such thing as defeat, but the postponement of another war
Groscurth
Contributor
Location: Couloir Gervasuti,east side of Mont Blanc du Tacul.

Post by Groscurth »

[quote="Nibelung"]As long as Forum Heroes survive! :D

best,
Miha[/quote]

Can't agree more on that :idea:
And yes, Jason is wright, Soldatenheim changed a lot , last time I came here (before this month) is perhaps 6 month's ago. The tone on Soldatenheim some years ago was much more friendly to one another.
All the best all of you.
-"Two things are unendless: the universe and human stupidity. But I am not so sure about the universe" Einstein
-Question: "Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?" Answer: "To prevent the sensible ones from going home!" Anonymous
Walter Wulfsen
Banned

Post by Walter Wulfsen »

Taylor Collector wrote:Soldatenheim needs one thing even more:

Reviews of certain people with "almost banned" and under review status. Those two post a lot and dont post well.

TS Allen
Hi Taylor Collector,

Well, let's not beat around the bush. :idea: If there is something you don't like about my postings, please be specific. I believe I have always been straight forward with you and I don't think I ever insulted you (certainly not intentionally). So, speak up and give us your considered opinion of my faults, since you are so experienced in life and are nearly perfect yourself. :x :evil: 8)

Cheers,

Walter
"A person hears only what they understand."-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jason Pipes
Patron

Post by Jason Pipes »

Do I need to slap and ban both of you?? Christ, give it a rest. And in the thread about returning to normal, no less. Consider yourselves warned. Either of you post jabbing either of each other or anyone else, you are gone.
Spandau
Contributor

Post by Spandau »

Jason Pipes wrote:Do I need to slap and ban both of you?? Christ, give it a rest. And in the thread about returning to normal, no less.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh, the irony... 8)
If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.
Aristaeus

Post by Aristaeus »

Well this place got boreing real quick lol.
Just jokeing.
Any way I will of course abid by Mr Pipes wishes.
With that I would like to invite all who enjoy political debate to a small site, just a msg board really that was created by a member of PW.
Let me make it clear that I do not own or moderate or have any dealings with said site other then being a reg user.
It was created to discusse the interest of the owner B-24 A/C and also as a forum for political debate.
It has two forums for such debate and was created to keep the politics off of PW.
OH and Pacific Wrecks has no affiliation with this site either just a couple of ppl discusseing events.
So all feal free to stop by and u do have to reg to post.
http://www.jackspax.com/forum/

I hope to see some of u there if not it has been fun.
CAN'T TALK; GOTTA SHOOT
NS38th_Aristaeus
http://www.Pacificwrecks.com